Franks pov~ 19 years old

Gerard and I walked to the dance floor after he requested our favorite Misfits song.

We were at prom.

We looked around for Mikey who was dancing with his newly acquired girlfriend, Emily, who wore a band t shirt under her simple black dress and black skinny jeans along with it. She also wore her black beanie which she constantly got in trouble for but continued to wear it regardless.

Me and Gerard wore matching ensembles. Black dress shirts with red ties. Gerard defiantly pulled it off with his tight skinny jeans defining his sassy ass.

We danced the night away (and ate the night away) to our favorite songs. When music we didn't like was on, we just shared ear buds.

At the end of the night when he dropped me off at my mom's house, he leaned over and kissed me softly, almost punctuating the end to this perfect evening.

It was his soft lips that made me realize that the nasty looks and mean words made this all worth it.

The next Friday was graduation, which I invited my lovely boyfriend to.

~1 week~

"Frank Iero", the old man called from his podium.

I stood and made my way to the stage and shook my old principals hand and accepted my diploma.

I looked over to the crowd of people in chairs facing me, along with my fellow class.

I noticed my boyfriend and Ray far back cheering for me and applauding.

I also noticed Mikey sitting patiently, waiting for his diploma as well but also clapping in joy for me.

Today was graduation and I was gonna move with Gerard so he could goto college and maybe Ill goto college as well.

When Mikeys time finally came around, I applauded and cheered for him and you could hear Ray and Gerard rooting in the back.

When it was over the four of us decided to get pancakes. Me and Gerard ordered our usual pancakes and French toast while Mikey ordered eggs and bacon and Ray ordered a hamburger.

Really Ray? We all taunted him and he laughed along with us. When we finished our meals we all drove to Gerard's apartment that he shared with Bob and we had a "sleepover". (High school grads are too mature to call it that, but that's what well go with cx).

Sorry it's so weird, I began writing the graduation and realized they needed prom... duh!!
Suggestions for stories are accepted and ill give you a shout out c: thanks guys, and don't forget to vomment corrections and all that jazz because I love you guys ;-;
Thanks for reading c:
~Leigha