Frank's POV~18 years old

As Days Fade And Nights Grow teeters on the edge of being finished. Who is excited?? I know I am. This month marks the year anniversary of me starting All For Me. You guys should check it out if you haven't already ☺☺ I'm sorry my authors notes are so long and unread... if I can be completely honest, it's because I've gone so long without a consistent conversation on the kik group. I'm sorry I've not been on, but I took my PSAT today and I'm taking my ACT next weekend and all that stupid college stuff :c Please enjoy for my sake. I love taking a break and at least uploading the most pointless chapter. You guys make me happy (: thank you for reading ♡
~
~
~
The two words... just waiting for the two words. If you thought "You're gay", you're wrong this time. No, I was waiting for-

"Frank Iero", my long standing high school principal called out.

I heard louder cheering ring across the auditorium than with any other person. I walked on stage, tripping on the satin blue robe a bit.

But that didn't deter me. I looked down at the diploma resting in the hand of my future. It's hand was outstretched, awaiting a handshake. I looked out and the first thing that caught my eye was Gerard.

His dark hair and cute smile of pride shone above Ray's afro any day.

Alongside him, cheering with him, were his mother and father (along with my own parents), Bob, and Ray.

I know more people showed up for me, but they were all I cared about right now. Right in the back of out graduating class, Mikey smiled and applauded.

I accepted the diploma and shook the old woman's hand. I walked over and didn't just shake my principal's hand. I hugged him. As I walked down the steps and off the stage, I muttered a set of words.

"Finally", tears stung my eyes as I said it.

I was finally off the stage and standing side by side with my graduating class. I smiled at Gerard across the room and he blushed and looked down.

"Mikey Way", his repetitive voice chimed.

More applause emitted from the crowd and I applauded as he did when he shook hands with the providers of his diploma.

I didn't hear our que to throw our hats because Gerard's warm smile radiated across the room, distracting me. I looked around as dark blue hats showered amongst me.

It's no point in throwing mine now.

Instantly, I was lost in a crowd of proud families and happy screaming teenagers.

This must be scaring the shit out of Gerard.

I manipulated my way out of the crowd as Gerard did when he graduated. I stood against a desolate wall in a lone corner in the far back of the auditorium.

I waited for Gerard to seek me out.

He came about twelve minutes later (I counted, trust me).

"I finally shook off Mikey," he smiled. "Congratulations".

His hug was almost as big as his shameless smile.

Almost.

He giggled when he pulled away.

"Heh, robe too long for ya?" he asked rhetorically.

"Yeah, guess so", I blushed.

Just a year ago, things were so different. And in a year, things will change again. But I know I'll always have Gerard.