Gerards POV~ 13 years old

The doorbell rang. Mikey and I were anxiously watching the door for the past hour and a half waiting for Frank, Ray and Bob to arrive.

   Mikey and I jumped up eagerly and answered the door and sure enough, there they were.

   We all talked excitedly as we went into the bathroom to get ready for trick or treating.

   Frank looked pretty upset for good reason. Today was his birthday and none of us acknowledged it. But we weren't supposed to. My mom and his mom had planned a surprise party for tomorrow morning when he wakes up.

   For now, we needed to worry about our costumes.

   Mikey and I pulled out the five jackets that we planned on wearing. They were parade jackets that were black and silver.

   We were going to be our own personas. The people of The Black Parade.

   We are the broken, the beaten, and the damned. We came up with the concept ourselves.

   We all got ready and once we were finished we waited eagerly for night fall to go and earn our candy.

   And we got a ton of candy.

   Frank still seemed pretty upset as we were walking home.

   "Guys, aren't you forgetting something?" he asked timidly.

   "What do you mean?" Ray asked, acting confused.

   "Its Halloween. October 31st?" Frank confirmed eagerly.

   "You're right, it is Ier- Halloween", Mikey stuttered.

   He almost gave up the name that we called today. Ieroween.

   "Yeah, you're right", Frank looked down and as he walked he stumbled over his feet as he dragged them on the ground.

   I felt really bad. He did nothing. But it was a surprise, so we had to keep quiet.

   Once we got home we set up a fort in the living room. Frank didn't seem at all excited.

   We all played around in the fort and watched scary movies and bartered our candy. To end the night, we all went to the back yard with a flash light and told scary stories. We were all too scared to sleep in the living room, so we passed out in my room with the lights on that night.

   The next morning at 6:00 my mom woke up all of us except for Frank to get ready for the party.

   We ordered a massive chocolate cake with all of Frank's favorite things on it. Little plastic guitars, cartoon characters, and movie personas.

   We all wrapped up our presents.

   Frank's parents got him a real guitar and amp. It was probably $200 all together, but they were slightly smaller than the usual guitar as he was only turning ten.

   Mikey and I put our money together for a Bluetooth speaker that cost $40 but would be worth it, as it went with the iPod that Ray got him (the small one that costed about $30) and the $20 iTunes gift card that Bob got him. My parents got him a record player and a few vinyls that costed $70.

   We invited our closest group of friends to join us who refer to themselves as the Youngbloods. Patrick, Pete, Joe, and Andy.

   They all just went to Hot Topic with a $100 bill and just got him a bunch of band shirts and then with the rest of it, they got our favorite horror movie (Dawn of the Dead). Our friends Brendon and Ryan were also invited, and they got him a voucher from Claire's for a free lip piercing, so he'd be putting that to use soon.

   I absolutely knew that this would be the best party ever for Frank, as I had a hidden present for him.

  I went upstairs to wake him up, but instead of something a normal person would do, I smoothed him on his slightly chapped lips. He groggily awoke, confused, but blushed when he saw me.

   "Come on Frank, you have to go home", I couldn't hold back the massive smile on my face.

   He got dressed and I lead him downstairs where everyone bombarded him and screamed Surprise!

   We gave him his favorite Starbucks drink item and had cake for breakfast. He absolutely adored all of his gifts and even got to spend another night, even though it was a school night.

   Shh, don't tell anyone. It's a secret.