Franks pov~ 54 years old

**FEELS ALERT**

   I turned to Gerard and squeezed his hand. I remembered everything we did together.

    We fought for gay rights through our music. We changed lives. And now here he was, dying so soon.

   He had Stage 4 Lung Cancer due to smoking and his time was coming to an end.

   "Gerard, what was that one song on The Black Parade that we sung", I smiled. "You're going to join The Black Parade baby. You're gonna be free".

   "Turn away", Gerard wheezed.

   "If you could get me a drink of water cause my lips are chapped and faded", I finished.

   I kissed his "chapped" lips.

   Mikey walked into the room, tears in his eyes.

   "I heard the familiar tune", he smiled. "Bob would like this."

   Bob died two years ago due to heart failure, and here was the next member of our legacy, dying in my arms.

   "Call my Aunt Marie", Gerard coughed.

   "Gerard, Aunt Marie died seven years ago", Mikey laughed.

   "Frank, I love you", Gerard splattered. "And you too Mikey. You were the best brother anyone.could ask for."

   Gerard pursed his lips and tried to reach mine. Our lips collided.

   "Help her gather all my things", Mikey said. "Ray!"

   Ray came into the room.

   "Huh?" he seemed confused.

   Mikey nodded abit him and understanding came across his face. We all knew in the midst of Gerard's coughing that his precious time was coming to an end.

   "And bury me in all my favorite colors", Mikey said.

    "Ray, you were the an awesome friend and more of a brother to Mikey than me", Gerard coughed.

    "Tell Bandit that she is the most gorgeous rock star ever", he spat out.

   He still looked so young before he lost all of his hair.

   "My sister's and my brothers still, I will not kiss you", Ray sang.

   Gerard leaned up and kissed me for the last time.

   He coughed and took a deep breath.

   In his beautiful singing voice from 2006 he sang his last lines.

   "Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you", he sang.

   His eyes slowly closed as the heart monitor flat lined.

   I began to weep over his dead body, as did the rest of us.

   It's all over now. Gerard was dead and I couldn't live without the love of my life.

   For my remaining years I stayed inside brooding on the fact that my lover was yanked out of my hands so early.

   One day I got up and began playing the piano, as Gerard had taught me long ago.

   I sang cancer up until Gerard's final line and at that point I took an oath to never talk until my death...

which I faked days later.

   Guys I don't do a lot of feely chapters but omg I'm crying ;-; I'm sorry I know its a train wreck and difficult to understand, thanks for reading don't forget to submit ideas, blah blah blah. Thanks for your support c,:
Leigha