Future Plans

I'm terribly sorry to put all my notes in this story along with posting it in my "feed", but everyone reads this story so it would be best. Here are a couple of notes and future projects.

1) Message me if you have a kik and wish to join. Do not be afraid, I'm actually really looking forward to meet some of you. Please, please, don't be shy about it because we need twenty more people, and no one ever asks to join anymore. Thank you!

2) I am making a story from the previous chapter. I'm hoping everyone loves it as much as I love making it. I'm extremely excited about it, and it'll turn out amazing. Please leave your comments on this section for how you want the story to end. It will be up ASAP. 

3) I'm in the process of writing a non Frerard fan fiction, but it will be about Crown The Empire's "musical series", Johnny Ringo. If you listen to at least one of the three songs, you know what I'm talking about.

4) I have a whole story complete, I just need to find time to revise it. It's Frerard and it's ten chapters long. Sneak peak **SPOILERS** Gerard is a serial killer.

5) A long time ago, my group may recall As Days Fade And Nights Grow, a vampire Frerard story. Well it's 3/4's done and I am publishing it very soon.

5) Thank you all so much for sticking around and when I get the above four published, I will work on Separate Me From My Own Two Hands. I have taken a break and thought about the story-line and I can't wait to progress it. Lots of things are on the way! Including several fantastic one-shot ideas I have written down. Accompanying an actual book I'm writing, this is all very hard and time consuming so please bear with me.

EDIT** 6) I AM MAKING MORE STORIES WITH MONTAHNA ON FrerardPlease. GO AND CHECK THEM OUT HOMIES. 

Thank you all xoxo

-Leigha