Franks POV~ 16 years old

I took a part time job waiting tables because.... well, money. Gerard met me everyday after his classes got out and thank god for that. If I didn't see him, I'd probably lose my sanity here.

   I was taking a man's order when Gerard walked in. This man had a scruffy face and a bald head. He looked middle aged and intimidating.

   Gerard had his thick eyeliner on and a fully black outfit, as always.

   He sat up at the bar and waited for me to become less busy to converse with me.

   He ordered a milkshake from me and I had some girl make it while I retrieved orders.

   I looked down at the sloppily made burger and almost retched at the sight of the charred meat. I'm a vegetarian so I don't know the difference between rare and medium and large steak or whatever the types are. I pick up the plate and take it to the scruffy man.

   He's on the phone, talking to someone. He sounds mad and I'm a little scared to go over there. I man up and go over there and set the plate down on his table swiftly and turn around to walk away.

   "One second, Len," he placed his hand over the reciever. "Hey buddy!"

   I turned to face him and he held up his cup which indicated a refill.

   I grab his cup and murmur an apology before leaving to get him some more coca cola.

    As I come back, I noticed that he took a bite and got a funny look on his face. Then it turned disgusted and he spit the bite of animal out.

   I approached him carefully and set his cup down.

   "What, do you think this is a burger?" the man with a strong New York accident raged.

   I said, "I don't cook the food, I just ser-".

   I was abruptly cut off when he picked up his drink and splashed the contents of the cup onto my clothes.

   I looked down as everyone was staring at us.

   They were all in shock, even though this happened to different waiters and waitresses every month or two.

   "Who do you think you are?" Gerard stood up.

   "Gerard", I warned.

   The man stood as well.

   "I'm me, but you obviously don't work here. How about you mind your own P's and Q's", the man threatened.

   Gerard stomped over.

   "I know you didn't just do that to him. What did he ever do to y-"

   Gerard's voice was punctuated but an 'uregh' as his fist collided with his face.

   He was knocked to the ground.

   The man just pulled on his messy tie and stepped over him.

   "Hey you need to pay for that!" the manager yelled.

    Oh, now he steps in.

   "Fine but I'm complaining," the man spat out rudely, looking for his wallet.

   He patted his back pockets and then his front and he was in a frenzy looking for his wallet.

   "Sir, I-I can't find my wallet", he stuttered, suddenly helpless.

   "Get out of my establishment and never come back!" he screamed and began kicking him out.

   "B-but sir, I can't find my wallet! It has to be in there", he began to lose his edge.

   The door was shut in his face.

   Gerard sat up and rubbed the side of his face.

   "It's okay," he held up the man's wallet. "I'll pay for his meal."

   I smirked and so did the manager. I pulled out a few bills and handed them to him.

   He fumbled up and set a 50 on the table.

   He winked at me.

   "What card you gonna do with that?" I oggled.

   "I'm gonna turn it in whilst turning him in," Gerard laughed.

   Eventually the man owed the establishment a fine and Gerard a smaller fine and 30 days in jail.

   Needless to say, Gerard got a new car after that.

   Idek if disturbing the peace could get you fined with a month in jail I'm sorry im a poser cx everything reminds me of asotm and it disappoints me ;-; cries. Thanks for reading Ily
Leigha