Third POV (you pick the age)

This will not make sense if you don't read the author's note so I suggest you read it:

Okay, so last night, this person on instagram named @laveyaniero did a spam with their Revenge Action Figure thingies. It was hilarious so I'm going to copy it down to WattPad. Maybe you should check out the spam (: message me if you want to join the kik group... ♡ thanks

"Yeehaw", Frank said atop his cow.

Bob came up, bearing a gun pointed at Frank.

"Bob, what are you doing?" Frank questioned.

"Give me your cow, Frank", Bob demanded.

"No!" Frank exclaimed.

Bang.

Bob shot Frank.

Frank died and Bob stole his cow.

Bob rode into the living room on his new cow.

"Hi guys, do you like my new cow?" he asked.

"That's not your cow", Gerard accused. "That's Frank's cow!"

"No it isn't, it's my cow", Bob argued.

"No, that's definately Frank's cow", Gerard urged.

"Okay," Bob admitted. "It's Frank's cow. He gave it to me".

"Frank would never give his cow away..." Ray reflected. "You must have killed him!"

"What?!" Bob cried. "I would never kill someone!"

"Yes you would!" Mikey raised his arm stump in the air. "You cut off my hand, remember?"

2/5ths of MCR got up to fight Bob, because Mikey was missing a hand and Frank was dead. Mikey just had to sit and watch. They pulled Bob off the cow and started to kick him.

Bob died.

"Good job", Mikey congratulated. "Now what do we do with Frank's cow".

"I have an idea", said Gerard.

The next day was Frank's funeral. They didn't give Bob a funeral. They just hid him under the couch in case the cops asked questions.

Mikey leaned over Frank's coffin, a single tear leaving his eye.

"Why must Frank die", he whispered.

"Why are you asking me?" Ray remarked rhetorically.

"Now for my idea," Gerard said. "Did you remember to bring the cow?"

"Yes," said Mikey.

His handless stump gestured towards the cow.

Gerard got the gun out and shot the cow.

"Why would you shoot the cow?" Ray asked.

"It was my idea", Gerard started crying. "It's what he would have wanted".

"No he wouldn't", Mikey intervened. "He's a vegitarian, remember?"

"I was going to bury them together so Frank could be happy", Gerard sobbed.

"Gerard you motherfucker!" Mikey yelled. "No wonder no one sat with you at lunch, they were probably afraid you'd shoot their cows!"

Frank's eyes.

"Don't. Shoot. Cows," Frank growled menacingly.

"Didn't your mother tell you not to shoot cows?" he screamed.

Ray got deja vu.

"Frank, are you going to kill some children like you did in that music video?" he asked.

"No, but I am going to kill some grown men!" he screamed.

Frank slapped Ray.

Ray died.

"Who's next?" Frank growled. "Come at me!"

Gerard started crying like a bitch, so Frank kicked his face. He missed at first, but he's dead so what did you expect?

"Don't kill me, Frank", Mikey started sobbing.

"Why not?" Frank asked. "You killed my cow".

"Because I only have one hand you snide motherfucker!" Mikey argued.

"Here", Frank said.

He handed him a hand with tape on it to attach it to his arm.

"You could have given this to me earlier, but thanks", Mikey rolled his eyes and accepted the hand.

He tried on the hand.

"Frank, this is a terrible hand!" he said.

"Shut up you pissbaby", Frank narrowed his eyes. "At least you aren't dead".

His eyes started tearing up and he dropped to the ground dramatically.

"Like my cow", he sobbed.

"Frank, I'm allowed to be sad. My hand is attached by tape", Mikey got angry.

"You bitch!" Frank screamed. "I kill all your friends and give you a hand intend of killing you and this is the thanks I get!"

Frank stole Mikey's hand and slapped him very hard with it, killing Mikey.

"This would have never happened if you didn't kill my cow!" he exclaimed.

But the cow wasn't dead. It was in a coma. It heard it's masters voice and his eyes opened.

Frank kicked the dead bodies out of the way.

"My cow!" he cried tears of joy.

"Yehaw", Frank said, and rode into the sunset with his cow. "I love you so much cow!"