Gerards pov~ 7 years old

Our crew of Ray, Frank, Mikey and Bob were outside jumping on Bob's trampoline. We were taking turns doing insignificant flips that were extremely awesome to us at the time.

   Ray had did a flip that earned everyone's applause and it was Franks turn, so he had to do better than the previous challenger because those were the rules of our game.

   Frank could only do somersaults, so he did multiple but fell off the trampoline.

   We all began to laugh but were soon terrified at the cry of pain that emitted from his lips. I peeked over the trampoline and screamed myself when I found that Franks arm was bent into an inhumane position.

   "Frankie!!" I cried out.

   I jumped off the trampoline and picked him up very carefully.

   Everyone gasped when they got a look at his arm.

  I went inside yelling.

   "Mr. Bryar! Frank's hurt", I screeched.

   He rounded a corner and gasped when he saw the agony-ridden Frank in my arms.

   He called 911 and requested an ambulance to come retrieve him. Then he asked for Frank's mom's number.

   Frank was in shock at this point, but luckily I had memorized it and spat it out at him.

   I patted Frank's back and soothed him in the midst of his agony.

   "Shhhhh, Frankie, it's okay", I cooed.

   The ambulance showed up and they loaded Frankie up. I refused to leave his side so the professionals just let me stay.

  The whole time, even when they brought out needles, I stroked his hair and whispered "it's gonna be okay" over and over again.

   When we arrived at the hospital I clung to Frankie and told them he wouldn't be going anywhere without me.

    Frank's mom ran up to the ambulance and started panicking.

   "My baby, my poor baby, baby are you okay?", she kept saying over and over again.

   "Franks mommy, I'm so sorry this is all my fault", I began to break.

   "No no sweetie it's not your fault it's all an accident", she soothed, the mother in her prevailing.

   The nurse asked her about me and she said Frank isn't going anywhere without me by his side so they caved and let me come in.

    He had to get a splint and a cast and stuff like that.

   When actual visiting began, Bob, Mikey, Ray, and Franks mom shuffled in.

   "Hes gonna be okay", I said, detached while I was stroking his greasy hair.

   "Good, I thought he was gonna die", Ray breathed, obviously relieved.

   "Gerard, Franks mommy's gonna take us home, is that okay?" Mikey said.

   "Only if Frankies going", I crossed my arms.

   "Yes honey, when he wakes up were leaving", Frank's mom soothed.

   "Ray can I get a ride? Like spend the night? My dad won't mind, we're all the way across town", Bob looked down.

   "Of course, Mrs. Iero, can you call my mommy?", Ray asked.

   She nodded and left the room to call Rays mom.

  "FRANK WAKE UP!!" Mikey yelled.

   "Shhhh!!!" I spat. "Hes sleeping".

   I subconsciously began stroking his hair again.

   "I'm sorry Frankie", I murmured.

   Frank's mom came in and confirmed that Bob could stay the night with Ray and Rays mom was on her way.

   About 45 minutes later Frank was discharged and he complained about not being able to ride his bike for the next six weeks.

   And that's the story of how Bob got a net for his trampoline.

   I never know where these are going when I start them tbh. But you know the drill if you actually read these. Comments, suggestions, correction, and all that are encouraged. With a suggestion you will get a shout out, and ill include you in the story c; thanks for reading.

Leigha