Franks POV- 15 years old

I piled in the car with Ray, Mikey, Bob, and Gerard at wheel. We were going to the movie theater to see The Lazarus Effect that just came out.

   I can't motherfuckers wait.

   Me and Gerard are going to hold hands and were going to share a Dr. Pepper and a huge bag of sour patch kids. It'll be just like our first date. Without the awkwardness.

   Once we got into the lobby, Gerard and I purchased just that. We honestly didn't stick around to see what the other guys were doing and went straight into the viewing room.

   We sat at the very back for the most privacy. We pulled up the arm rest between us and cuddled through the whole movie.

   It was only the five of us plus these three teenagers around our age. Mikey, Ray and Bob sat at the front of the movie near the other teenagers. I noticed the three of them talked to those three girls.

   Players.

   By the time the movie was over, the oldest of the teenagers had already laughed at every scary part, screamed at every neutral part, and danced during the climax of the movie. She was really missing me off but Gerard fixed it with the occasional random kiss.

   We got up once it was over and noticed that Mikey was flirting with the shortest.

   "Ooh, Mikey's got a girlfriend", Gerard taunted.

   "Shut the fuck up Gerard", Mikey blushed and tried to distance himself from us.

   We talked to these people. The eldest was Leigha, the middle was Lauren, and the one Mikey was flirting with was Emily.

   Once we left, Mikey had gotten Emily's number and the next day they snuck into the same movie twice together.

   ~sigh~ True love.

   By the way, the Leigha person is who I actually was when I saw that movie, oops. But I was only with Emily and my sister Lauren. Except for the two girls in the corner, oops.

   Okay sorry this is short, I've mainly been transferring my other fan fic to watt pad. It's called All For Me, you should check it out. Thank you for everyone who has added my story to their reading lists, you guys make me happy to be a writer. Same thing with the commentators. In a week or two my dad is dragging me to a college camp for a week because all I've been doing is sitting alone at my house. Ugh, so I may not post any that week.

   Leigha

Frerard One-Shots #Wattys2016 [currently being edited]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara