Gerards POV- 18 years old

Frank shook his leg nervously next to me.

I put my hand on his to comfort him.

"Shh, it'll be okay baby", I said quietly.

We sat in Frank's living room. A knock sounded on the door and we opened it to find Gerard's family with a worried look on their faces.

Mikey didn't bother to show up. He knew what it was about.

The Way parents sat down on a love seat.

"Mom! Dad! They're here!" Frank called nervously.

I shot him a reassuring smile.

When Frank's parents came down, they sat on the couch as me and Frank stood up from the nervousness building up.

"You may be wondering why we called you here so urgently. The truth is, we've been keeping a secret from you guys for too long. And we're sorry about that. You're our parents and you have the right to know whats going on in our lives," Frank explained. "Gerard, do you wanna take the cake?"

I nodded.

"Well, you see, probably about a year or two ago, me and Frank went out and I asked him out. We're gay and we wanted you to know that," I explained.

Me and Frank lowered our heads and silence filled the room.

If this wasn't as it was planned, me and Frankie would be separated.

Then all of a sudden, an eruption of laughter sounded out from all of our parents.

Frank and I looked up in shock. What were they doing?

"Oh my god, Frankie, sweetie, we've known since you could tell that you liked Gerard", my mom got out inher fit of laughter.

Me and Frank were shocked.

I didn't like anyone calling my Frank Frankie though.

That was my name for him.

We had this whole conversation about how our parents could tell that we were gay and liked each other and it honestly astonished me.

Was it that obvious?

I'm bored asf. I'm at school and there are eight people here. Ugh. Thanks for reading though c: Ily guise
Leigha