Third Person POV [Gerard's A Senior]

FLASHMOB WARNING!!!! PROCEED WITH CAUTION!1!!

"Oh, hey there Gerard", Frank said to Gerard, obviously.

"Oh, hello there Frank", Gerard smiled a big smile.

It was smile bigger than Brendon's eyes at nine in the afternoon. But is there even a nine in the afternoon? Like, sure, 9 pm is after noon, but it's not afternoon. It's more like evening. Like, what even??? 

Anyways, his smile was bigger than Brendon's eyes at nine in the evening. And let me tell you, those fuckers were the size of the fucking moon. But his smile never exceeded Brendon's forehead size. No one's could. 

Speaking of Brendon, Brendon walked up to the pair of gay emos.

"Hello fellow emos", Brendon greeted. 

"Hello there Breadbin", Gerard tipped his hat. 

But there was a plot twist. Gerard had no hat. Oh wait! That's not Gerard! That's Patrick and his fucking gay fedora. Pete approached the gay fedora wearing soul singer. Also, Brendon's name is certainly not Breadbin.

"Where be the sweet honies", Pete demanded to know.

"You gots a sweet honey right here Pete, you emo eyeliner wearing forklift!" Patrick ripped off his clothes to reveal a gay glittery suit. 

It was golden and powdered in glitter and he replaced his fedora with a matching top hat. It was really quite gay.

Andy Hurley flew into school on his foot rockets and ripped off his shirt. Joe Trohman and Ray Toro (both with equally curly hair) burst through the lockers together. 

"Heeeeey, that's my job!" Frank complained.

"That's gay!" Brendon yelled.

"You're gay!" Gerard argued.

"Your mom is gay", Mikey remarked, walking down the halls and knocking people over with his long legs.

"Take it back!" Gerard cried.

"Your mom will take it back", Mikey smirked.

"Well, every member of the emo trinity bands are here", Ray said.

"What about the rest of Panic! At The Disco?" Andy intervened.

"Everyone but Brendon left Panic! At The Disco", Ray explained. "We're doing current members".

"If that applies, then you glittery old men in MCR shouldn't be here", Brendon argued.

"Ouch", Frank's face twisted into a look of disappointment.

"Teeheeheeheeheeheehee", Ryan came prancing down the hall with a gallon of milk.

Skim milk to be exact. He was being healthy.

"OoOOoooOOOHhhhH", Brendon went running after Ryan.

"YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS", Jason yelled.

This was when all of Fall Out Boy ripped off their clothes and sang the song "I Don't Care" and then proceeded to leave.

The End