Franks pov~ 7 years old

BOOM! CRASH! AAAAAAAH!!

   "DOWN, WE'RE GOING DOWN", Gerard screeched.

   "NO I WONT LET YOU DIE! NOT TODAY, WAY", Frank said.

    I grasped for Gerard's hand but he was just too far away to be saved.

  "I-i don't think I'll make it Frankie", Gerard groaned. "I love youuuu", Gerard echoed.

   "NOOOOOOOOOO"

    He started going down the slide at the park. We were playing a game of pretend. We were in a rocket ship and we crashed into a meteor and Gerard just died.

   "That was fun, do you wanna play again?" I giggled from atop the playground equipment.

   "Yeah, what scene should we do this time?" Gerard smiled, still on the slide facing me.

   "Uhhh, let's do school. We should get Ray and Mikey and Bob for this one", I suggested.

    His face instantly lit up.

   "Yeaaaah, I can be the teacher and you guys can be kids!" he exclaimed. "GUYS COME HERE".

   Ray, Mikey, and Bob were attentive and came towards us.

   "Yeah?" they asked.

   "Do you guys wanna play school?" I said.

   "Sure," Mikey said.

   "I'm the teacher because I'm oldest", Gerard said.

   "No I'm older than you Gerard!" Bob said.

    "It doesn't count cause you were held back", Ray laughed.

   We still couldn't get over the fact that kindergarten was not for Bob.

   "Okay, where are our desks", Bob surrendered.

   "Over there", me and Gerard pointed under a tree with a kid sized picnic table underneath.

   When everyone took their seats, everything began.

   Bob raised his hand.

   "Yes Bob?" Professor Way acknowledged.

   "I gotta see", he said.

   "Wait until your next class", Professor Way said sternly. "Now get out your text books and prepare to take notes!"

   The whole class groaned.

   "I don't want whining! Just learning in my class!" Professor Way snapped.

   Everyone got out their textbooks and pencils and paper and began to take notes.

    "Frank, two times two equals what?" Professor Way asked.

    "Uhhh, five?" I guessed.

    "That is correct" Gerard rolled his R's.

   Our day continued like this until Mikey was on the verge of passing out from exhaustion and we all went to Gerard's house to make a picnic and go back.

   We packed a bunch of lunchables, candy, and sodas and walked back to the park together. That was the school cafeteria. It was lunch time when we returned.

    Things continued until our allotted "reecess" and we never went back to the game that day.

   It was fun though. Me and Gerard afterwards held hands in a tunnel because... well we didn't have a reason. I don't know why i would only want to hold Gerards hand. Who knew?

FRERARD GUISE c: thanks for reading Ily and I'm working on my other fan fic cx I can't wait to get it out to you <3
Leigha