Gerards pov~ 19 years old

After half a year of waiting, me and Frank finally got to go. For Christmas, Frank s mom bought us Warped Tour tickets and I was so psyched to finally be here with him.

   It was hot and sunny so we lathered ourselves in sunscreen to get ready for the hours ahead. Frank's mom went to the parents tent.

   We had brought money to get in earlier so for the first bad we wanted to see we were right in front of them. Close enough to be spat on by the lead singer.

   We had waiting so long, watching the people pile up.

   "Erm, Gerard?" Frank said, after a while of waiting.

   "Yeah?" I acknowledged excitedly.

   "I uh.... I gotta pee", he said ashamed.

   "Frank can you wait until after this concert? We've been waiting forever here", I begged.

   "I don't think I can hold it Gee", Frank said, begging with his eyes to come with him.

   I surrendered and led Frank out of the crowd to the bathroom.

   He went into the bathroom and came out less than thirty seconds later.

   "Well, when we walked over here I didn't need to pee anymore, sorry", Frank said on the verge if tears for ruining our front row seats. Or stands I guess.

  I felt bad for him.

   "It's okay, now it'll be easier to use the restroom", I comforted.

   "I'm sorry", he looked down.

  "Frank," I used my fingers to hold his face up to look me in the eye. "It's fine, I love you".

   I leaned down and kissed his lips.

   "Awe", someone cried from the crowd.

   "You can come back to the front if you want, omg otp", a girl cried out.

   "See baby? It'll be okay", I comforted Frank.

   "Thank you guys", we thanked as we walked through the crowd.

   It was the best concert ever and we made a ton of new friends in the process.

    This just shows that Warped Tour is better than any other musical event.

   Sorry it's so short but I'm in a hurry again. Ill try and publish again tonight thanks for understanding and reading Ily
Leigha