Franks POV- 14 years old

I'm a swag master ✌ but really, I've been working on quite a few new projects. Some of them will be published periodically and others will be published all at once. I also have a collab account called @FrerardPlease with someone in the kik group. We're still accepting people. It's #frerardoneshotfandom. Pleeease join, we'd love you there! And you can get some sneak peaks to stories. Ask anyone there. I send screenshots a lot. And a lot of people there write stories. It'll be awesome, you don't even need to comment regularly. Even though at the moment I can't be active for another one hour, I'll be writing until then so stick around. Sorry for the long A/N, enjoy the next chapter now (:

"Here are your bracelets, make sure you call me if anything happens and be careful", Mrs. Way lectured.

She handed us all our ride bracelets and we assisted eachother in putting them on. I helped Gerard, Gerard helped me. I got so lost in Gerard's warm eyes that I didn't know who helped Mikey, Ray and Bob.

We were visiting the annual state fair, and every year they gave out a few unlimited ride bracelets which Gerard's mom was happy to snatch up for the five of us. We waked around looking for short lines and riding the same few rides over and over again.

We tried the very unhealthy food, we shared sodas that were snuck in by our backpacks, and we complimented countless people on their band merch.

-A/N- true story, last year at the state fair I was on a ride with a girl who had the same shirt as me (The Black Parade) and I kid you not, she puked black puke. God it was punk af.

"Hey Gerard, do you see that chic over there with feather boa? She reminds me of you", Bob taunted.

"I would wear that boa", Gerard nodded.

"You should date her", Bob laughed.

No.

The whole group turned to me. Did I say that out loud? Oops. I blushed and Gerard slipped his hand into my sweaty palms. This made it to where we were holding hands. I blushed even more.

Mikey, Ray, and Bob laughed at our Gay Display.

"I'm going to ride the carousel. It has a unicorn on it", Mikey nodded.

He seperated from us and Ray followed him naturally. Bob declared that he had to use the restroom and took off in the direction of some girl he presumably liked.

This left Gerard and I alone together. (References)

We slowly walked in the direction of the food.

We didn't need to converse because us holding hands spoke louder than that. We eventually cane up to a cotton candy stand where Gerard bought us a large bag of blue fluffed up sugar. We let the candy dissolve in our mouths as we fed eachother the cotton candy with sticky fingers.

The sun was setting and Gerard and I thought it'd be romantic to rife the ferris wheel as the sun went down. We stood in the short line and boarded a small two-person vessel that was a bright red and had a large umbrella above it. Gerard shuffled around nervously.

Was he nervous to be with me? Why would he be nervous? Did I do something wrong?

These thoughts raced through my head as the weary mechanical machine began moving us towards the setting sun.

Gerard gripped the sides of the cart and I suddenly remembered as he clenched his eyes shut that he was deathly afraid of heights.

"Gerard", I soothed. "It'll be okay."

He opened his eyes and I smiled warmly. Until I heard a fuze bust and the ride came to a stop.

Gerard didn't even flinch, but I don't know what came over me as I opened my mouth and an ear-splitting scream poured from my mouth. Gerard covered his ears with his palms and shot me and despaired look that read "Shut the fuck up or I'll push you".

When I calmed down, Gerard called his mom and eventually she showed up with Mikey and Ray. Bob must've been hitting on that girl.

Eventually the fire department showed up and we were rescued together, unharmed.

Just like the scene of a movie.