Frank Iero's POV~ 16 years old

"How does this one look?" Mikey asked, holding out his arms to model the costume.

"It's too spoopy for meeeee", I replied.

"Mikey, I honestly thought you were done with unicorns a few years ago", Gerard laughed. "But you do you, don't let anyone hold you back". 

"I don't want to be seen with someone dressed as a unicorn at a school-wide party", Bob snorted.

"Then don't come with us", Ray suggested.

"Yeah, eat shit Bob, you're basic", Mikey taunted jokingly.

"Hey, it's not basic, it's classic", Bob laughed.

You heard it right. Party. Everyone was invited to this huge party at Jamia's house for Halloween while her parents were away. Granted, it was only the end of September. Who cared about that though? In my eyes, every year is Halloween.

Mikey tried on a unicorn onesie. It was a costume party, so everyone was at Spirit last minute picking out costumes. 

"Do you like that one, Mikey?" Gerard questioned his little brother.

"Nah, I don't want to be trapped in a hot house with a onesie on", Mikey shook his head.

I was still thinking about what I wanted to be. Bob was just buying a Scream mask, but everyone did that! Gerard and I wanted couples outfits but we didn't know what to do. Ray's costume was also picked out. He was going as a zombie version of Slash, and he was going to kill it. He had the cool top hat and he was going to do his hair right and even take a guitar from our guitar hero game.

"Hit the shelves again then, you'll find the right one", Gerard advised. 

Mikey went back into the changing rooms and Gerard grabbed my hand. 

"Wanna look at more costumes?" he asked excitedly.

"Mhm", I nodded, before he pulled me into the abyss of the large costume store once again.

We excitedly tried on things and solemnly rejected them. In the end, it was a three way tie. And that's weird, because there were only two ways in this store that we knew of. 

The first was literally Aladdin and Jasmine. I wanted to wear that little stomach suit that Jasmine wears, but I doubted Gerard would want to expose his stomach. The second was the sun and the moon, but those were pretty bulky costumes. And they were pretty expensive. The third was Jack and Sally, but we weren't really keen on spending hours on face makeup. When we were about to choose one, we swooped back through the aisles. 

Then it hit us.

This was going to be bomb. We were going to look amazing. It was going to be awesome. 

Batman and Robin. Gerard tried on his batman outfit and asked me how he looked.

"It's too hot for meeeeee", I giggled.

We decided to go for it. That night, everyone complimented our adorable costumes. It was fun.

Everyone was drunk to hell though. I couldn't stand all the intoxicated people in one house. Gerard and I decided to go upstairs and hang out in a bedroom............. I would explain from there, but it's a little PG.

So grab a parent before you read the following:

We had gay secks. 

The end.