Frank's POV~ idk man

I lit the fuse and ran away into Gerard's arms. The bottle rocket shot into the bright summer sky. Pop.

Gerard and I shot bottle rockets for about fifteen minutes, waiting for my parents to pick us up.

Gerard's parents had to leave because Mikeys glasses fell off and he stepped on them as he was running from a barrage of smoke bombs that Ray and Bob lit together.

Our four family's were going to go to a firework show together for the fourth of July.

Once we got to the park, we circled around the small attractions and interacted with our friends.

First, we ran into a gang of Mexicans about two grades below us. Their names were Vic and Mike Fuentes, Jaime Perciado, and Tony Perry.

We talked to Vic and Mike as Tony played some game and won a turtle.

Eventually, we slipped away from them to go get snow cones where we ran into the other three guys. Mikey stumbled around as he had no glasses on. They were hanging out with our friends Craig Mabbitt, Ronnie Radke, and Max Green. We separated from them shortly after Craig and Ronnie got into a fight.

As we were walking around we ran into our closely bonded friends Austin Carlisle, Oliver Sykes, and Mitch Lucker.

Austin used a vending machine and after seven tries, he got a little multi colored squid that he named Squidgy. Eventually, we left because as we were playing bumper cars, Mitch (on his little bumper motorcycle) ran into a pole and the three of them left for the hospital.

It started to become dark as the other guys left.

"Is it okay if we sit alone?" Gerard asked me.

"Of course," I smiled. "We still have about ten minutes to kill".

"I have an idea", Gerard smiled.

He pointed at a booth across the park.

"If you could pick any stuffed animal from that stand, what would it be?" he asked.

"Probably the penguin", I shrugged.

It was a little blue penguin with a sailor hat and a bow tie. It was adorable.

Gerard grasped my hand and walked over to the booth.

"Hey Zacky, do you think I could buy the blue penguin?" Gerard pointed up at the penguin.

I recognized this guy as one of his fellow high schoolers.

"Actually Gerard, I can give it to you for free", the guy got it down and handed it to him.

"Thanks, I appreciate it", Gerard slipped him a crinkled twenty dollar bill.

Gerard handed it to me, smiling.

We took a seat at a lone mini lemonade bar and watched the fireworks light up the sky.

"The fireworks make your eyes look so pretty", Gerard smiled at me.

That's when I noticed that Gerard wasn't even facing the fireworks. He was facing me, smiling in a daze.

"Oh, uh, thank you", I blushed and looked down.

"I have to tell you something. A-actually, it's something I've wanted to say for a l-long time", Gerard didn't seem as cutesy and romantic anymore.

"And what is th-" I raised my head to look at him but was cut off by his lips pressing into mine lightly.

Our lips unconnected and he looked down.

"I think I like you", he nervously tucked a stray section of his dark hair behind his ear.

"G-Gerard, I've liked you for a long time", I said, shocked at what he said.

And that's when sparks flew. Literally and figuratively.