Frank's POV- 15 years old

I will get to the story soon, but I just thought I should say something. I've had a terrible day. Like terrible beyond description. But I won't weigh you down with the details (: Hoping to drown out my sorrows, I decided to get a move on updates and it literally brightened my day. I've been crying all day, but right now I'm crying out of joy thanks to you guys. But here is my next chapter of the one-shots and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I enjoy your comments, reads, and private messages complimenting my work because I literally could not fathom life without WattPad. Also, special thanks to Rachel and everyone on the group. Inbox me if you'd like to join. I love you all! (:

PS- this may be a morbid chapter because of how I feel, but I really wasn't trying to murder your feels. It's also bad because I literally can't think of anything but what happened. I just want ice cream and a nap, but that can't happen now can it?

I dreaded it when I saw Gerard hanging out happily with his brother and his friends. We had only been dating a week. Why wouldn't I give him a chance? Who knows. But I know one thing. I was terrified at how he'd react. I went up to Gerard who hopped off the half-brick wall that he rested on every morning before the first bell rang. 

"Hey", he smiled and bit his lip.

We began walking and the senior tried to entangle his fingers in mine so we were holding hands, but I wouldn't let him. 

"Listen", I said regretfully.

Instantly, Gerard stopped in place. 

"I-I've been thinking, and", I paused. "I think with work and school and my grandpa dying recently, I should really not be dating right now". 

I broke the news and he instantly plastered a fake smile on his face.

"It's fine, I understand", he said.

"I'm sorry", I began to walk the opposite direction; to my class.

But Gerard just couldn't let it go. He opened his arms for one final hug, and then he walked away. I didn't think he'd take it so well to be honest, but it was for the better.  

Later, when I hopped in my car to go home, I witnessed a sight I surely didn't want to see. Gerard was parked in the next car over, in Mikey's arms. He was bawling his eyes out. I wonder what happened to him?

After that day of school, I never saw him there again. I saw Mikey. But no Gerard. 

-6 years later- 

I was really excited for the Wrongchilde concert. After months of saving up for her performance, I finally had enough. It was in a small bar in Los Angeles. Wrongchilde wasn't very known, but she should have been. She was a fantastic artist through and through.

I was having a great time until the final act. I noticed a familiar face on the stage. I didn't think I knew him, but you could never be so sure. I examined his facial expressions.

It took until the beginning of the final song that I recognized who it was.

Gerard Way.

He harmonized with Wrongchilde so beautifully, and the lyrics were beautiful. I couldn't help but think about why it was written. 

I'm okay but I went to see the doctor yesterday

To tell him how my heart it's going crazy

It feels like I got hit by a train

What is happening

He said listen you fool you're falling in love again

Falling in love, falling in love

Falling in love will kill you

Falling in love, falling in love

Falling in love will kill you (love will kill you)

I'm okay but I had to see the shrink again today

To tell her how my head it's going crazy

But things get all mixed up inside my brain

So what is happening

And she said shut up you fool you're falling in love again

Falling in love, falling in love

Falling in love will kill you

Falling in love, falling in love

Falling in love will kill you (love will kill you)

....

Falling in love, falling in love

Falling in love will kill you

Falling in love, falling in love

Falling in love will kill you

I collapse into your arms (it'll kill you)

Falling in love, you're falling in love

Falling in love

I collapse into your arms

When it was over, I was sobbing. Gerard even had to leave the stage. I waited around for countless hours to finally see him.

"Gerard?" I asked the skinny red-head with sunglasses on, head down.

He looked so different, but still absolutely beautiful.

"Frank?" his face lightened up, but then gloom overthrew it.

"I want an explanation, now", I said.

He knew what I was talking about. He went into full detail of where he was and why.

He had an emotional breakdown when he returned home and his parents let him stay home. But it never stopped. So they sent him to a hospital where they tried to compress the memories of me, but it wouldn't happen.

Gerard was in love with me, and I killed him.