Franks pov~ 16 years old

It was a boring Saturday. It was so boring. This was.like the first weekend in forever that I didn't sleep over at Gerard's. Sadly he was attending his grandmother's funeral.

I texted Ray, Mikey, and Gerard in a group text.

Me: hey when does your funeral end, bored as hell, help
Mikey: on our way home now, why?
Ray: we can do something together. It's only noon
Me: yeah I wanted to see a movie
Gerard: let's bring Bob too, add him to the group
Mikey: hey Bob wanna see a movie with us?
Bob: sure, what movie, how much, and where at?
Me: everyone bring $10 for the movie and more if you want snacks. What do you guys wanna see?
Mikey: scary movies e.e
Gerard: I vote for scary movies haha
Ray: scary movie okay?
Frank: yup
Bob: yeah can I get a ride
Gerard: ill pick you guys up when we get home
Me: usual theater, see you in a while
Gerard: k hun ;*
Bob: eeew
Mikey: yeah none of that
Ray: it's sorta cute c:
Me: haha shush

I put my phone away and - trimmed on my guitar, awaiting Gerard's and Mikey's arrival. I finally heard their car pull up from across the street and ran out to meet them. Gerard invited me inside because he had to change.

I taunted him for his green underwear and he blushed and looked down.

We went out to Gerard's car where I got shot gun before Mikey could. He pouted about it up until he had Ray to talk to. We crossed town and picked Bob up.

We paid for our tickets and went and got candy and icees. I forgot extra money so me and Gerard planned on sharing a large one. We went into the dimly lit theater and sat at the top. The order went like Bob, Gerard, me, Mikey and Ray.

Partway through the movie, a scared Gerard intertwined our hands and hid his face in my shirt every now and then. When we got out Mikey taunted him.

"Haha, scared of a dumb movie like that Gerard?" he taunted playfully.

"Shut up unicorn boy", he retaliated.

We all laughed together and spontaneously decided to pick up our instruments and play at my house.

After retrieving Rays guitar, Bob's drum set, and Mikey going across the street to get his bass and Gerard's notebook, we all jammed out together and had loads of fun. That night we all crashed at my house and the bored-ness was worth it.

Hai guise c: if you have ideas you can submit them and.ill credit you when I write it of course. Comments and opinions and criticism and corrections and all that is encouraged. Thanks for reading c:
Leigha