Gerards POV~ 8 years old

Omg over 500 views ;-; thank you all! It may not seem like much but I honestly appreciate it c: I'm sorry I've been so slow on updating. I want to get my whole other fan fic down before I publish it. And also, I may be caught up in another fan fic. But it's okay, I'm on the last chapter or close to the last chapter. It's asotm ;-; omg no one ruin it for me okay? Okay, I'm a start now yo.

   Frank and I pulled the table cloth over the narrow table together. We accidentally put it on upside down so we flipped it over, flipping the table in the process.

   "Ughhhh", Frank groaned. "I'm sorry Gee".

   "Frankie it's okay, my mom will help me", I assured.

   Today was my birthday and me and Frank were getting ready for the party.

   My mom ran out with the sound of the crashing table and clutched her chest when she saw that we didn't die. We helped her lift it back up and put on the table cloth... correctly this time.

   Mikey got to make my cake with the help of my mom and I was okay with that. I was positive that they'll do a great job.

   "Gerard, let's go inside now," Frank begged.

   "No, the cake has to be a surprise Frankie", I whined.

   "Okay, okay, let's set up the table," Frank said.

   I smiled as we pulled out the multicolored plastic cups that I picked out to set on the table. We had a lot of tables but we were gonna start with this one. We pulled out the white paper plates that we got as seat markers and set them in the assorted folding chairs and scribbled names on them.

   We then got our multicolored plastic sporks and organized them neatly around the table, along with the multicolored plastic plates. 

    Everything was set up so we moved to the next two tables to work on.

   When we were done, Frank and I made the party favors. The favors included candy and cheap toys or games all wrapped together in cellophane with a little tie.

   We then placed a bag at every chair.

   My dad got home with the main attraction: a blow up water slide that he rented along with a bouncy house.

   As my dad set these up, me and Frank hung streamers, paper lanterns, blew up balloons, taped the balloons to chairs, and pretty much just finished decorating. Everything was perfect when it was all done.

   The pizza guy got here with the many pizzas that we ordered and we set them up on the tables outside.

   When everyone showed up, I looked at the list to see who didn't make it because I felt official. I was turning 8 for crying out loud! The list went like this, with little stars next to the no-shows:

Gerard's Party:
Brenden
Pete
Christian
Jaime
Ashley
Ryan
Bob
Ray
Ronnie
Andy
Kellin
Mitch*
Vic
Haley
Jack
Bert
Craig
Oliver
Austin
Kurt*
Tony
Mike
Alex

  I guess the only people who didn't show up were Mitch and Kurt. I hope they're okay.

   Anyways, me and Frank sat next to each other and I didn't really care about anyone else.

   We ate cake and pizza and jumped and slid and people got hurt and people just kept getting back up. It was a pretty epic party if ya ask me.

   I would never tell my mom but I saw Brendan and Ryan kissing behind the slide! And Jack and Alex held hands the whole time. You couldn't seperate them! And Vic and Kellin. The look they gave each other the whole time made you know that Jaime wouldn't intrude.

  But all in all it was a fun party, and a few people got to stay afterwards. Bob, Ray, and Frank of course.

   We pretty much just slept in the bouncy house and played pretend on the water slide, whilst eating cake.

   I'm a terrible person. I HAD TO DO IT. THE MITCH AND KURT THING. IM SORRY IF IT UPSET YOU ;-; Ily and thanks for reading now I'm gonna go finish the last chapter of asotm and get more of my fan fic in. I'm actually writing another in the process but I'm not as focused on it so ill wait.
Leigha