Franks pov~ 4 years old

I tried to get out of the kitchen but there was a gate blocking my way... I riddled over to Gerard and asked him to try and get it open.

   It's weird because when I talk to people, only Gerard and Mikey seem to understand. Maybe the adults just can't hear and they have such long hair to hide their ears because they fell off when they turned into dinosaur age.

   Gerard messed with the gate and it soon swung open, leading from the kitchen to the vast living room.  Me and Mikey dispersed out of the kitchen and started toddling around, looking for something to play with.

   Gerard stayed in the kitchen, trying to make some food. A big 'clang!' sounded and Gerard came running out of the kitchen and up to his room. My mommy and Gerard's mommy came out of Gerard's mommy's room, shocked to find their children out of the kitchen. My mommy went to check out the kitchen and there sat a half made peanut butter and jelly sandwich, the jar of jelly in shards on the ground.

   "Gerard Arthur Way get your sassy behind back here and help mommy clean up this mess!" his mommy yelled.

   Gerard came down, head down as well. Gerard's mommy laughed and so did mine.

   "It's okay honey, I'm not mad! Everyone makes mistakes", she said soothingly.

   "Then why're you laughing at me", Gerard pouted.

   Our mommies laughed again.

   "Just help me clean this up and I'll make you a sandwich", she laughed.

   When Gerard was done, he ate a sandwich and went upstairs to take a bath because he was sticky.

   I feel bad now because this wouldn't have happened if I didn't want out. My mommy came and picked me up.

   "Mommmyyyyyy!" I shrieked. "I wanna play with Mikeyyyy".

    "No honey, were gonna go back to daddy", mommy said.

    "Daddy makes you cry mommy, I don't wanna go there", I said.

   My mommy's face turned red and she turned around, and we started leaving.

   "Do you wanna talk?" Gerard's mommy said.

   "No tanks", I said.

   My mommy giggled looking... scared.

   "No, I'm okay", she said looking away. "See you tomorrow, Donna".

   "Goodbye, call me if you need anything", she said.

   We left and went home where mommy cried more.

   I wonder what was wrong with her.

   Okay normally one-shots don't have that much conflict but I felt like I needed something to continue when Gerard leaves to college or something... idk well have to see cx
Thanks, and you know.... corrections and stuff are accepted gladly c:
~Leigha~