Gerard- 19 years old

I woke up next to Frank to the sound of my phone going off.

   I checked the time.

   12:21 am

   Who the Fuck is calling me? It was an unknown number but I answered anyways.

   I noticed my boyfriend stir awake next to me and I knew I'd give this person hell.

   "Hello this is Belleville County Jail, would you like to accept a call?" an automated voice said. "Press one for yes, press end for no".

   I didn't know who it could be, so I clicked one.

   "Gerard?" a scared, and partially annoying voice cracked on the other end.

   "What do you want Jason", I hissed.

   "Is it Jason?" Frank asked, yawning.

   I nodded my head.

   "Listen, you're the only person I could find in the phone book and I need someone to pick me up", he pleaded.

   "What the Fuck did you do?" I asked.

   "I was drunk driving", the voice of my bully slurred.

   "I've never had much nice to say, and no one ever liked you anyway. Call your parents, it's midnight and I'm trying to sleep", I told him.

   He scoffed on the other end and Frank snickered.

   "Well I bet your trying to sleep with your faggots boyfriend",/Jason remarked.

   "Totally, we just had hardcore gay buttsex. Fuck off and call your parents", I was about to hang up.

   "Wait", his voice cracked. "Please, my parents said they weren't going to pick me up anymore. I only get one phone call".

   "It was a mistake calling me. Rot in jail for all I care", I spat.

   "Gerard, come on, let's just pick him up and drop him off. Maybe it'll ease the bullying", Frank had me convinced.

   Anything he tried to say was a yes to me.

   "Fine, I'm on my way. Don't make me regret this you fucking-" I began to say.

   "Gerard", Frank snapped.

  I rolled my eyes and hung up. I stood up and slipped my jeans on over my boxers and put on a band tee.

   Frank did the same.

   Why were we sleeping in boxers in the same bed on a school night for Frank? That's classified (;

   I went outside and took my sweet time to pick him up, stopping to get coffee along the way at a 24 hour Starbucks. Once we got there, I walked up to the front desk.

   "Hi, I'm here to pick up Jason", I said.

   Frank snickered next to me at my lack of information.

   "Jason who?" the lady seemed done with my shit.

   "Jason Port", I wanted to say something rude but couldn't come up with a word besides Fag and that's what he calls me.

   "Relation to him?" the lady droned.

   "Oh, uh, victim", I nodded.

  "Sorry?" she asked.

   "Jason is my life long bully", I nodded.

   The lady seemed amused by that.

   "Gerard stop, he's a... friend", Frank hesitated on friend.

   "I get it", the lady snickered. "License please".

   I handed my license over and sure enough Jason was brought out.

   "If I see you here again Mr. Port, you will have a longer stay", the officer lectured.

   Jason rolled his eyes and muttered "whatever".

   I decided to play with him.

   "Oh, if you're going to be pissy like that, you guys keep him", I began to walk out, Frank following me and the receptionist and officer snickering.

   "No wait, Jesus Christ fine", Jason was pissed.

   "Come on," I rolled my eyes.

   We walked out as the officer uncuffed him and he ran after us.

   Frank and I sat up front and Jason moped in the back.

   "Jason if you touch me or Frank again or tell anyone that we picked you up here I will not hesitate to break your nose again", I said sternly.

   "Whatever", he muttered.

   I pulled over to the side of the road.

   "Have fun walking then", I shrugged.

   All Frank has done is laugh at this.

   "God, fine I won't I promise", Jason threw his arms up in surrender.

   I dropped Jason at his parents house and Frank and I sped away laughing because he was nervously asking how his parents won't find out about everything.

   And that day I should've gotten good karma, or some stupid bullshit like that. And I did.

  Because me and Frank slept in our boxers together again (;