Frank's POV- 24 years old

Pretty soon, I had a snoring Gerard on my shoulder. I could hear bits of his music, as he blared at as loud as I did when I listened to music.

I realized it might be a good idea to listen to my own, because all I did was revel in how gorgeous this man was.

Bob and Ray taunted me across the aisle in the nearly quiet plane. I just rolled my eyes and before popping in my ear buds, I requested a bottle of water.

The lady silently gave it to me and walked away. God, her plastered smile annoyed the fuck out of me. I had to pee again. I haven't even had as much as Gerard, I don't understand how he just holds all that coffee in. I was hesitant to leave because his head rested on my shoulder.

Me moving my shoulder would be like a nurse pulling the plug to a life support machine. I would be disconnecting Gerard from sleep, and she'd be disconnecting her patient from life.

I couldn't do that. The poor man had spilt coffee on me. That seemed like a pretty tired move to me. I held my breath as I contemplated what to do.

I was focusing so intently on what to do that I didn't notice that Ray and Bob were plotting something. A bag off pretzels flew across the aisle and smacked Gerard in the face, waking him up. I was in shock.

"It wasn't me I swear", I threw my hands up in surrender.

I heard Ray and Bob snickering across the aisle and I shot them a death glare which shut them up.

"It's okay", he yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"Sorry", I smiled as I got up to use the restroom again.

Once I came back, Gerard had already ordered three more coffees and looked wide awake.

"Sorry about them", I apologized.

"No it's okay," he smiled at me.

"So... where are you from?" I asked, trying to make conversation.

"I'm from a small part in Jersey, you?" he questioned.

"Same, I'm from Belleville", I shrugged.

"No way", he dropped his jaw. "Me too! We could've like, gone to school together".

I laughed at the thought that maybe we met before.

"That depends, how old are you?" I was honestly flirting. I wanted to know if he was in my age range.

"Twenty-eight, you?" he asked.

"Twenty-four", I laughed.

He smiled and reinserted the one ear bud that he took out when he had been awoken. After a half an hour, he had to pee and to my amazement he had to drag that amazing ass across my lap.

I was stunned. He had a nice ass. Wow.

It continued to stun me every time he had to use the restroom because... THAT ASS.

After the third or fourth time we began to converse again. I found out that we were staying at the same hotel. Monroeville was a pretty big attraction, so we came here to vacate but he was here in business.

He actually let us save money on our taxi fare and let us ride in his limo to his hotel.

"What do you do that lets you ride in a limo?" I asked, amazed.

"Well," he looked embarrassed. "I'm a writer for cartoon network."

"Thats awesome, good luck man", Bob congratulated.

"Thank you", he shrugged.

"I'll see you around", I bid,as we had arrived at our destination.

I noticed him blush and look down.

The weather in Monroeville was gloomy, but it had been a must see once Dawn of the Dead came out. The guys and I were just planning on checking out a scary attraction or two and relaxing.

That night we were being hooligans and playing bumper carts with the luggage racks in the hotel lobby when I accidentally hit someone.

God Damn it Frank you're so reckless.

I looked around the cart to find that I had hit a spiffy looking Gerard who was in the process of thing his red tie on his black dress shirt when I had knocked him over.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry", I began to apologize but he cut me off by laughing.

That's exactly what I did to him earlier.

"It's okay, I just need to change out of this disgusting thing", he laughed. "Do you guys know what time it is?"

"Uhh," I looked at my phone. "6:47".

"Shit", he muttered and got up as fast as he could and dashed to the elevator, only to find both of them on a different floor.

He looked around frantically and ran to a staircase where he swiftly was out of sight.

I looked at Ray and Bob in shock. I may have ruined this guy's meeting.

No more for you, these are one shots, not a series xD and I credit Minion1327 for the idea I never would've though of. As I said, it's a universe where they never met because most of my one shots.link with other events. Do you guys want this to become an actual series? (With the blessing of Minion1327 of course) leave your comments