Guys

Please read this, it is sort of urgent

My comments are messing up and it's not notifying me and sometimes it doesn't even post the comment. I LOVE IT SO MUCH WHEN YOU GUYS COMMENT I LITTERALY REPLY TO EACH AND EVERYONE BUT WATTPAD IS DELETING IT. Thank you so much for reading and commenting and liking, I just....

  I HAVE OVER 200 VIEWS ON MY FIRST CHAPTER AND I DIDNT EVEN THINK ID GET FIFTY ON THE WHOLE BOOK YOU GUYS MAKE ME SO HAPPY.

   So once again, thank you all, and I'm sorry that I'm losing my "adorableness" touch. I feel like mostly all my new chapters aren't as adorable as the beginning. This will probably be a big mistake, but if you comment frequently, you should text me at 5014160683 ;u; just tell me your username so I know it's you.

   I already text band_boys_are_life and tony-the-turtle because they're my best internet friends besides my friend Ricky but He NeVeR tAlKs To Me.

   Also if you have any ideas for stories or one shots, leave a comment and ill credit you. I'm already working on two chapters, one of them being Minion1327 idea.I've just been cleaning all day and my phone went dead and my sister took my charger to her friends house, so if I'm not texting you back that's why.

   I can even add other bands into chapters if you want, so comment those too. Once again, thank you guys so much and have a great day c:

   And also, I have a story on my page that's called All For Me and then one that's called When Youre A Hardcore Lesbian With Leigha. Well, All For Me is a Frerard. It's the very first fan fic I've ever started on and it's all in a green notebook. This one shot was supposed to be a side project but it's pretty much my main attraction now xD. The other story is one my friend began to write about when we first met. It's partially true like me coming to class and her coming to my house for a science project, but she's not a hardcore lesbian with me sadly. XD it's really funny and very short so maybe check it out for her? If you only read one shots and don't want to read All For Me, that's fine too.

   THANK YOU

  Leigha