Gerards pov~ 11 years old

I held my breath. And I held my breath. And I held my breath.

   I finally broke above the water to find Frankie already there, out of breath.

   We were at the swimming pool and I may not be able to swim, but having breathing contests was fun.

   I sung a lot so it made sense that I would win most of the time.

   I smiled my toothy grin at Frank and he shook his head.

   "At least I can swim," he teased jokingly.

   "Thats okay, I can do without it. I don't wanna make it, I just wanna," I began (haha) before I was dunked under water by Bob.

   "BOB! HE CANT SWIM!" Frank screamed.

   Bob accidentally pushed me away and into the deep water.

   I was struggling for air when Frank pulled me up.

   Bright idea to come out to Rays pool without a grown-up.

   "Oh, I think he needs CPR", Frank smiled.

   He kissed my lips lightly and came back smiling even wider.

   "EWWWWWWWW", Mikey screeched.

   Me and Frankie giggled as Ray ranted about getting cooties in his pool.

   Me and Frank got out. I didn't need to calm down because the kiss had already did that, but I just wanted to hold his hand and splash the water with our feet.

   And that we did.

   Sorry it's so short but I needed a Frerard chapter to make up for the lack of romance in the last one
Feel me?
Lol thanks for reading c,: it means a lot, bc I've gotten so many reads (for me) and it makes me so happy. Thank you c:
Leigha