Franks POV- 57 years old

*FEELS ALERT*

   I remember just a few years ago I had faked my death to escape the pain of Gerard being gone due to fucking cancer. I had quit such a bad habit of smoking. It seemed I had already missed Mikey's funeral because he committed suicide a few months ago due to the absence of of Gerard.

   I decided I'd go and see Ray and Bob who both lived in a retirement home for retired rock stars. How weird. No one even recognized us anymore.

   We were too old. Even though for our time, we were pretty legendary.

   I pressed my face to the cold glass of the window, looking outside the bus to see downtown surrounding me.

   This was it. I was about to get off and see Ray and Bob for my final days. Who both thought I was dead.

   What a huge mistake.

   When I walked into the home it was actually pretty fucking cool. It wasn't lame, that's for sure. I signed in and went into the rec room where everyone was. No one looked lifeless like people do. It didn't smell like old people.

   Nurses with Monster and Rockstar energy drinks stopped at various tables. The walls were constructed of small recording studios and each one had a microphone, an elctric guitar, a bass guitar, an acoustic guitar, and a set of drums.

   There were awesome stage lights flashing. It was like a brightly lit club with not old people.

   No wonder Ray and Bob came here so early.

   I searched for Ray and Bob and soon found some familiar looking people. It was the people of Black Veil Brides.

   Those were the people's luggage we happened to pick up in New York, that's insane.

   Everything was blowing my mind. So many bands were living out their happy days here. I couldn't name them all.

   I couldn't find Ray and Bob in my general line of view so I resided with checking each recording stall on the side and sure enough they were in one of those. They weren't playing, so I assumed they wanted privacy.

    I approached the stall slowly and walked in. When they popped their heads up, they attacked me with hugs.

   "Frank Iero, where the fuck were you?" Ray asked.

   "I-I faked my death. I couldn't stand not being around Gerard", I shrugged.

   "You know Mikey-" Bob began, but I knew.

   I nodded which cut his sentence off. Ray began to tear up and I turned to him

   "Look Alive, Sunshine. I miss them both. But they'll live on in our hearts. From Skylines and Turnstiles to Fake Your Death, the memory of everyone in My Chemical Romance will live on. Our legacy will be passed down throughout the years. And once it stops, we'll still have books. We'll have movies. We'll have albums just to prove just how great we were. We left a print on the earth and baby, it's only leaving if the Earth itself implodes on itself. It's The End and some of us may be Dead, but our Bullet Bringers will continue to bring their bullets. Our Revenge Seekers will continue to seek their revenge. Our people of the Black Parade will Carry On. Our Killjoys will Keep Running. All of our fans are The Kids From Yesterday. Gerard and Mikey, though you're dead and gone believe me, your memory will Carry On. They will always Burn Bright. Make Room in your coffin Gerard, because soon, they'll Bury Me In Black. I'll continue To The End. Your Famous Last Words will forever be etched into our minds. You'll never truly take the continuing pulse of our Bulletproof Hearts. No one can say goodnight to Dr. Death, so I'll say it to Gerard and Frank. So Long and Goodnight", I saluted to the sky, a tear streaking down my face as I thought of Gerard and Mikey in heaven.

   Ray and Bob were completely in tears and nodding vigorously.

  "I love you Gerard", I whimpered, collapsing in tears.

   And those were my famous last words, because in the bus I took something that would kill me within a few hours. I had to say goodbye to Bob and Ray. The last remnants of my legacy.

   I love you Gerard.

    Please don't kill me guys, I'm in tears I just can't. I got a reference from at least every album and at least a reference from conventional weapons. Ugh, why am I crying so much. Thanks for reading, the next chapter will be happier, I promise.

Leigha.