Frank's POV~ multiple ages

5 years old:

Achoo!

Spit flung out of my mouth, projecting it across my bedspread. I felt miserable.

I came down with the flu and I felt like crap. It was highly unpleasant. The only thing that could make me feel better was if...

"Hey Fwankie", Gerard burst through the door, looking sympathetic and upset but smiling nontheless.

"Gewawd!!" I flipped up my cozy comforter to get up and hug him, but Gerard dashed across the room and smoothed it back over me.

"You're sick! You should be only getting up to use the bathroom," Gerard scolded.

"Why can't I stand?" I questioned.

Gerard opened his mouth to answer, but then he closed it and thought a moment. Before answering, he swiftly checked the entire room.

"What awe you doing?" I asked.

He didn't answer that question, but he did answer my previous one.

"Because", he whispered "Those things that gave you the fwu  were cwawing awound on the fwoor. They thought you were the pewfect pewson, so they crawled into youw feet, and they only way they'll leave you alone is if they think you awe dead".

"Gewawd!" I marvelled. "That makes pewfect sense!"

Gerard nodded, satisfied that he answered my question logically.

"You should be a scientist", I smiled.

"That's what people have been tewwing me since I was a baby", Gerard agreed.

"I can agwee", I crossed my arms and as I nodded with him, I sneezed.

"Fwankie!", Gerard hugged me to make me feel better.

"Gewawd, no, what if the bugs get you!", I tried to push him away but he was firmly latched around me.

"I want to make you feel bettew", he smiled and pecked me on the lips.

20 years later:

Achoo!

It seems my crappy immune system strikes again. I was miserable.

A headache pounded my brain. It felt like it was punching the inside of my skull. My headache felt like John Cena. It hurt.

I hurled out anything I ate and my body temperature fluctuated up and down, seemingly not able to find a temperature and stay there.

One moment I was shivering and the next I was burning up and just craved a bath of dry ice. 

At this moment, I was shivering my sweet ass off. Wanting some spoopy soup or something, I crawled out of bed. With my hand on the doorknob, I twisted but Gerard opened the door. This knocked me over.

Gerard and I simultaneously said each other's names.

"What are you doing up?" Gerard rushed to help me up and into bed.

"I wanted some soup", a little tear escaped my eye. 

I felt like I was five or something.

"I'll make you soup sweetie", Gerard kissed my forehead and gave me a reassuring smile.

"What are you doing here?" I sniffled.

"I took off work to take care of you", he shrugged. 

I sighed, exasperated that he did that. But I was secretly relieved.

Gerard left the room and came back a few minutes later with hot soup, a cup of coffee, bubblegum medicine, and a couple of retro scary movies.

"Ugh, I love you so much", I wanted to hug him. "You don't even know."

He measured out the sweet medicine in a little cup and handed it to me, leaving the coffee and soup on my bedside table. 

"I love you more", he smiled as he popped in one of the movies.

"Not true", I argued.

"Very true", he giggled.

He curled up next to me as the movie started. He tried to kiss my lips but I shrugged out of his grasp.

"Gerard, you'll get sick!" I scoffed.

"I know", he pecked me on the lips and pulled away. "I want to make you feel better".