Gerards pov~ 12 years old

"Frankie, I think to be cool, we're gonna need some new shoelaces", I explained to my dear friend, Frank.

"I agree, these are so not cool", Frank said, pulling the muddy shoelaces out of his muddy shoes.

Him and I decided to throw Ray and Mikey in the mud because they wouldn't share the Skittles. And no one takes away Frankie's Skittles.

So they took us down with them. And now our old converse were ruined.

"Well I don't have money, how're we gonna get shoelaces?" I conflicted.

"Maybe a hobo threw his away in the garbage. Let's check the dumpster by those apartments", Frankie resolved.

"Soon we're gonna be cooler than everyone. No one buys new shoelaces these days", I enthused.

Frank and I walked to the apartment complex and climbed into the dumpster.

We searched for so long, but in the end, Frank and I gave up. We did find a dollar bill though, and we were gonna buy the shoelaces.

We walked to the Wal Mart by Frank's house and went inside to look for shoelaces. When we saw the price for one set of shoelaces ($13.99) we started formulating a plan.

We got the shoelaces and took them into the bathroom and pulled off the tags and shoved the laces in our underwear. We got tape from the store and taped the tags and packaging onto our old shoelaces. We snuck them back to the shelves and were about to exit the scene of the crime when a worker stopped us.

"Ahem!" he grabbed our attention. "Where is our merchandise?"

"Oh, you're not touching this merchandise", I passed while z-snapping.

Frank giggled as the man escorted us to customer service. They called our parents who paid for the laces and took us home.

At least we were cool now.

I'm bad at writing in general and couldn't think of anything for my other crappy unread story so I will write this as much as possible. I've always been in love with one-shots. Feedback? Corrections? Just comment c:
~Leigha~