Gerard's POV~ 18 years old

Once again, I'm doing a chapter where I hit shuffle and make it based on the first song that shows up. The song I got was Zombie Dance by Escape The Fate [if only it were Halloween again]. This will feature their front-man, Craigitt [It's actually Craig Mabbitt, but Craigitt is a word I said on accident once and I kept it]. Please, enjoy (: [because of the theme, it'll be another apocalypse themed one.. Sorry]

I was sitting in class, boredom overtaking my mind in this World History class that I had to retake with the sophomores. The only upside was the fact that Ray was retaking it with me, and Frank and Mikey were in the class. In such a small school, you don't need seven different opportunities to take the same class.  

Lindsey, the girl who had a crush on me, reached over and began rubbing my hand.

I jerked my hand away, but her hand tore off of her arm. I looked over and there she was. The attractive girl with cute pigtails and an impeccable sense of style was transformed into a... A zombie?! 

I looked  around the entire room and most everyone was crawling around, looking for someone to transform.

"Gerard!" Frank called. 

The small group of classmates that weren't zombies were huddled at the door. This included Ray, Mikey, Frank, Kellin, Jesse, Jack, Justin, Craig, Jamia [She has a crush on Frank. Fun.], and our teacher, Mr. Benzedrine. 

"Years of playing zombie games like Left 4 Dead and Black Ops had prepared the seven of us for this moment", I chuckled when I reached them and we began to walk down the hallway.

"Look who's laughing now!" Kellin laughed. 

We were no longer laughing when Kellin tripped and the mob of zombies slowly following us tried to get to him. He stumbled up and brushed his shirt off. 

"Oops", he muttered.

"We need to get supplies", Mr. Benzedrine said.

We barricaded ourselves in the men's bathroom. Jamia was a little grossed out, but she dealt with it. We sat in a circle on the ground to catch our breath and recuperate.  Jamia sat dangerously close to Frankie. I yanked his hand and scooted him over with me, but she scooted with us. 

I made a little "ugh" noise under my breath. 

"Okay, first thing we need to do", Craig began.

"Is look for Vic", Kellin interrupted.

We all turned to Kellin. 

"No", Justin said.

A tear escaped his eye. He rubbed it out and looked down.

"None of you would know how it feels to want to do anything for anyone because you love them. I love Vic", he sniffled.

Frank and I looked at each other simultaneously. I was grateful that both of us had made it out alive. I couldn't imagine how I'd feel if Frank was infected.

"Okay, how about a team of you go out and look for Vic", I suggested. "Who wants to volunteer?"

Jesse, Justin, and Jack raised their hand for their friend. Kellin cried a thank you as they equipped themselves with Mr. Benzedrine's weapons: various knives and small firearms that you could keep hidden at a public school. 

"Good luck", Mr. Benzedrine said.

"Thanks," Kellin said as they moved out.

You heard them shuffle stealthily into the hallway, and Kellin screamed orders.

"Jesse, you take the front door. Justin and Jack, you take the back. If anything comes in, you put a bullet in their fucking brains. We're coming out of this alive. We won't become like them! We're leaving here tonight! We're leaving alive!" he shouted. 

Gunfire was heard which brought on the next question: Where will we get extra ammunition if we need it?

As if our teacher read our mind's, he confirmed that there was a lot stored at his house. This brought up a new question.

"What the fuck?" Ray intervened.

"What? I've been preparing for this apocalypse since I was a kid", he rolled his eyes. 

"It's probably the drugs", I whispered to Frank, who giggled at my joke.

His name is a drug after all. 

"Sweet", Craig nodded his head. "Okay, we've got mouths to feed so let's get moving to the cafeteria".

"Shouldn't we wait for Kellin?" Mikey asked, the first words he's said since this ordeal.

"He'll find us", Craig nodded.

"You will remember me for centuries!" we heard a scream emit from the hallway. 

"Could it be?" Mikey asked.

"Yup", Mr. Benzedrine sighed. "Pete Wentz." 

Pete burst through the door, his hair flipped back from running down the hall. 

"Yo, what the fuuuuuuuuck", he shouted. "That shit's fuckin' doooooope".

Mikey blushed, even though there was no reason. Pete winked at him.

"Well let's get food then!" Craig said.

"No need", Pete shook his head. "I got some foods".

He yanked his backpack off of his back and emptied out it's contents. 

"Wait! Before we eat, we need to take inventory", Pete intercepted.

Mr. Benzedrine got out a notepad and we got to counting.

In the end, we had sixteen six-packs of peanut butter crackers, four boxes of six fruit gushers each, three bags of family sized Lays [original, sour cream and onion, and jalapeno], two and a half peanut butter jars, seven smashed loaves of bread, a package of twelve Hi-C's, two boxes of kool-aid jammers,  and eight snack-pack packages, four to each. 

"Where'd you get all this food?" Ray questioned.

"I keep a lot of food in my locker. I stock up once a week", he shrugged. 

"Why so much?" Craig asked.

"I'm a developing teenager", he argued.

"You haven't grown an inch since the fifth grade Pete, you're short as frick", Frankie laughed.

"Look who's talking", he muttered. "No food for you".

"What?" Frank laughed and grabbed a bag of gushers, shoving the sugary concoction of diabetes and fake fruit juice into his mouth.

When he took all the time to chew and swallow so he wouldn't die, I pecked his lips and hugged him. 

The following months were full of death and fear, but in the end we all just turned into zombies and died because all the humans ran out ((: Should've thought about that you zombies.