Franks POV- 18 years old

Visiting New York.

   Everything was scary.

   We barely ever went to town in Jersey.

   New experiences.

   Such culture.

   Gerard and I walked down the street, holding hands as usual.

   Once again, as on our first date, we got dirty looks, insults thrown at us, and threats. But then there were the excited people who're like "OMG you're so brave" and then there are the people who are just like, okay whatever, get with it. This is normal.

   We finally made our way to this street dedicated to gay rights. Everything revolved around same sex couples and rainbows.

   We decided to go into an ice cream shop holding hands.

   This lady wearing a rainbow tie-dyed dress showed us to a booth.

   It was like a 70's cafe with a happy rainbow twist.

   A guy with hipster glasses, a scruffy face, tattoos, and a pink quiff came to our table.

   "Hey, darling can I take your order", he said in an imaginative gay voice.

    "How about two milkshakes?" Gerard smiled.

   "Anything for you dear", he winked.

   "Okay", he laughed nervously. "How about two chocolate shakes for the two of us".

   "How about I get you one extra large shake and two straws and you can share", he giggled.

   "Okay, that's fine", Gerard smiled.

   Ugh his smile. He's so perfect.

   "But there's one condition, cutie", he giggled.

   Oh my God, this guy is flirting with my boyfriend!

   "Uhh, no I'll share it with my boyfriend right here", Gerard gestured towards me.

    He looked at me and smiled.

   "Ooh, honey you've got a catch. With that red hair, I bet he gets everyone, straight or gay", he put his hand on his hip.

   "Yeah, he's adorable and he's mine", I smiled innocently.

   He rolled his eyes jokingly and walked away, jerking his hips from side to side.

   "Its okay hun, I love you and only you", Gerard kicked my feet.

   We played footsies until Mr. Waiter came with our huge chocolate milkshake and two straws.

    We put the straws in our milkshake.

   "Yeah, you suck hard", the waiter muttered as he walked away.

    I was speechless. And judging by Gerard's facial expression, so was he.

    And as everything went, we told that story at Thanksgiving for the next 74729202 years because who doesn't do that.

   Sorry this short chapter was based on every story that's told about me on Thanksgiving and when I was eating ice cream with my sister. Ily and thanks for reading.
Leigha