Gerards POV~ 12 years old

I broke out into a cold sweat. I can't believe I forgot the stupid line. It was one line. One line that I had months to learn and here I am forgetting it.

   My schools production of Peter Pan was today and here I was embarrassing myself in front of everyone. I almost began to cry. Everyone counted on me. Even Frank and the guys were in the audience.

    Everyone started to laugh. It was the worst feeling in the world. I looked down to the floor only to hear Franks voice scream "WHO WANTS TO STREAK WITH US".

   Everyone turned around silently. The guys took off running, unbottoning their jeans and tugging on their shirts. They ran around the auditorium many times before anyone could catch them.

   Everyone was dying of laughter. All the attention was off of me and I felt happy about that, but disappointed that it went to this.

   The principal came on stage and began to talk but the noise projected from his mouth soon turned into familiar beeps. I woke up groggy and hit the alarm in my room.

   It was just a dream. Our school play was today though. I shoved my costume into my bag. I met Frank outside. He looked excited.

   "Guess what", he jumped.

   "Did you put too much sugar in your cereal this morning?" I laughed.

    "No, Mrs. Robert said I can fill Jason's place as one of the lost boys", he smiled.

   "THATS GREAT FRANKIE", I smiled.

   Frank was one of the understudies and apparently Jason got suspended for getting in a fight. Figures.

   It made me excited to think that my life long friend was gonna be in a play with me.

   We were skipping class to rehearse on the stage while the opportunity presented itself.

   I noticed Frank had trouble with his lines. He didn't predict that he'd get to be in the play. That's okay though, I'm positive hell do great.

   Later, I peeked through the curtain at the gathering crowd of elementary and middle schoolers. I got butterflies in my stomach. Questions raced through my head.

   What if I mess up?

   Will Frank notice?

   Would he laugh at me?

   Would the school laugh at me?

   WHAT IF MY MOM DISOWNS ME?!?

   These thoughts consumed my mind as everyone prepared last minute, the reality of the situation finally hitting them.

   Frank walked up to me and tapped my shoulder which in turn made me jump.

   "Haha sorry", he giggled. "I just wanted to say good luck".

   I smiled internally.

   "Gooder luck", I replied.

   The teacher rushed in and began the play.

   It turns out, I had my lines DOWN. They just glided out naturally.

   It was Frank s line now but he was so consumed in listening to me that he forgot it was his line. Everyone on stage looked at him. This provoked everyone else to look at him. Surprised glances were exchanged in the audience.

   "WHO WANTS TO STREAK", I yelled, unbuttoning my pants while simultaneously running away...

    I'm sorry that the upcoming twist was so easy to spot. Thanks for reading and I'm typing up my other fan fic as we speak *0* and creating a business plan for Economics. Do you wanna hear my idea? Its a business where you rent band members and YouTubers for your parties and events and stuff. If you're Autumn, youre not allowed to steal my idea o.o
Leigha