Frank's POV- whatever age you want?

I had a real serious chapter planned but I was my 6.5K and I feel like you guys get awarded with a lovely crack fic *smutty smut warning* Also, this is an alternative universe, again.

   I glared at the sexy Gerard beast who was drawing me like one of his gay boys.

   He had just treated me to $2 and guacamole for me to draw him. I wore a black lingerie piece and red stalkings. He offered them to me because I had nothing to wear.

   He got halfway through before he bit his lip.

   "I know we just met on the street", he bit his lip seductively. "But I want you, you sexy midget".

   "Oh, I want you too. Did you bring your rubbers?" I winked.

   After a long silence we both laughed. We couldn't have babies! (DISCLAIMER When and if you do have gay secks whether you can have babies or not, wear protection bc STD's are a real turn off)

   The mysterious bright haired boy stumbled onto his bed with me and began making out with me.

   I was like "Lol you're hot", and he was like "Lol, you're hotter", and I was like "Smh, that's a lie", and he was like "Lol, stfu before I stab you", and I was like "Stab me with your dick bb", and he was like "Lol, k", and he began to pull off my lingerie.

   He rolled my stockings off of my feet.

   "I want you," he groaned. "So bad".

   I peeled his shirt off of his back that was as smooth as an emo's back. Wait, that's what it was.

   I began to pull down his pants and he was like "*groan*" and I pulled down his boxers and out popped a banana.

   "Lol, that's one oddly shaped lemon", I said.

   "I know", he nodded.

   And then we had the butt secks. The end.

   It's short I know but I had to. Thanks for reading.