Franks POV~ 17 years old

Me and Mikey were walking down to the lunch room for... well... for lunch.

   That's when we walked in and a piece of pizza slapped my face.

   The cafeteria was in chaos from a food fight.

  I had honestly never even seen a food fight at school. Me and Mikey instantly joined in and began recycling the already thrown food to throw again.

   Teachers were running and jumping and screaming as they tried to break up the food fight, but they were outnumbered.

   I was blindly throwing food, all the while having food ruin my new band tee and converse.

   Mikey was laughing in pain on the ground because someone threw an Apple at his crotch to disarm him.

   Suddenly Gerard ran out from behind a flipped over lunch table and dragged Mikey behind it.

   Why was Gerard here?

   I followed him to his makeshift fort.

   "Gerard what are you doing here?!" the lunch room began to die down as students were threatened and asked questions.

    "I came to bring you lunch but it's on that guys shirt now", Gerard pointed to someone I recognized and laughed.

   I began to laugh along with him.

   "Gerard Way, wherever you are, come join me in the office," the principal called through the intercom.

   "Why do you need to go to the office?" I asked confused.

   "I may have started the food fight", he cringed.

   The three of us walked to the office so Gerard could get his punishment.

   The principal exited his office to stand before us.

   "My office, now," he pointed.

   I got up with him and the principal shot me a look but then just shrugged, realizing that I'd probably know sooner or later what he said.

   We sat in one of the rock hard chairs while Gerard awaited his fate.

   "You left our school and we still get trouble with you", the principal laughed.

   "Well, I try my best", Gerard smiled a huge toothy smile that made my insides melt.

   "The only option I have is to press charges and I don't want that for you! You have college to worry about", the principal smiled.

   Gerard sighed in relief. I didn't realize he was nervous about this.

   "Dont let it happen again Way", we got up and exited the office.

   "I'm gonna check you out and we'll just go eat somewhere else", Gerard rolled his eyes.

   I smiled as Gerard checked out me, Ray and Mikey.

   We all went to some fast food place and sadly, we didn't start a food fight.

   We spent the rest of the day jamming on our instruments and writing songs in Gerard's dorm room.

   "Dont you have class to go to?" I asked Gerard.

   "Frank, it's a Tuesday. My days are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday", he laughed.

   "So can I count on a food fight next Thursday?" I asked.

   Gerard just smiled in anticipation.

   Sorry it's so short I'm so stupid but I'm really busy with homework today. Can you believe I have less than a month of school. Even after finals I have Geometry homework.
My calculator doesn't even do trig functions ;-; how will I ever get this done.
Anyways, thanks for reading c: have a wonderful day
Leigha