Chauffeur ~ Chapter 6

Start from the beginning

"They don't look like you and things are supposed to look like their owners," he really does play around too much.

"Of course I don't look like them, they are animals," he looked at me and smirked.

"Exactly," as realization of what he meant hit me, I huffed. Oh my God, I hate him. I hate this sassy and sarcastic son of his mother. Scooter will pay for this, I don't plan on putting up with this shit much longer, "they look so sweet," Jason said as he pat all of them and they didn't even hesitate to melt into his hands.

"What did you do to them? they usually go wild on strangers," I said as I looked down at my babies.

"I just have that power over everyone," he winked making me scoff.

"Puh-lease, you don't have that power over me. You're a bastard," I said as I got up. He took that as a challenge apparently because he got up as well and walked up to me.

"I beg to differ Damsel," he whispered loud enough for me to hear from the distance we were keeping. I gulped and leaned against the counter, but to him that was just an invitation to place both of his hands on either side of me, trapping me on the edge of the counter. He leaned down slowly and left only a few inches apart from our lips, "why aren't you trying to push me away? did you melt yet Damsel?"

"I'm not your type, remember? you wouldn't do anything," I said and smirked when he pulled away slowly.

"You're right. Why make someone who is not my type fall for me? I wouldn't like to break their heart," he said and walked around the counter and to the open cardboard.

Jason P.O.V

I was lying. Of course Justin is my type, but he didn't need to know that. Pissing him off was just funnier than I first thought possible, but Justin is everything both genders want and crave. He is kind, funny, handsome, sweet, sassy, sarcastic, has a temper that is not very long but not very short either. However, if you knew how to push the right buttons, he'd be annoyed in point five seconds.

As I took out the seasoning to make steak with mashed potatoes, I thought to myself, how convenient is it that I knew how to cook? seeming as Justin doesn't seem to know anything other than how to burn boiling water and I mean, only Justin Bieber could be able to burn water.

As I turned the stove on, I saw damsel taking a seat on one of the stools looking conflicted. I wanted to ask him for help since I couldn't open the refrigerator while hot unless I wanted to have my mouth on the side of my face, but I decided against it.

"Why am I not your type?" well look who decided to voice their thoughts, "not that, you know, I want to be, but I want to know why I'm not in the first place," I smirked and lowered the fire on the now frying steak before turning around.

"I have never liked the reckless Damsel. It's not against you, but it's for my own good, and theirs. Let's just say that if we take a look at your record, we won't just find a DUI, or drag racing, or smoking weed, or about to bust a paparazzi's head wide open, or-"

"I get it," he interrupted with an annoyed expression. I chuckled and shrugged.

"If I like someone, I'm straightforward. For example; if I like you, I would say it without tip-toeing around you. I wouldn't be the type to act like those school girls around their crush. Plus, if I like someone, I ask them out and go for the long term type of thing. You don't meet those characteristics nor requirements," I said in a playful manner, but my voice sounded as serious as it could ever get.

"And how don't I meet those?"

"You're not straightforward. You seem to be the type to like someone and just wait it out until you make sure that person likes you back, instead of going for it without a clue about how that person feels about you. On top of that, you're not cut out for long term relationships, you'd be caught with a model within a week of being in one," I stated.