Friends Forever

" So ?? Korean Fan ??" He asked.

"Only . South " she said .

" Why not North ?' he asked.

" Kim jong Un ??? Not a fan of him " she said .

" Why ?? Doesn't he look cute too ?? Like South?" he asked, smiling .

" I'm not a fan of  Ahjussi (uncle's) i like hot Oppa's " she said, fantasizing about her kdrama world.

" Who do you like the most ??" He asked .

" There is a boy band which I love , but apart from them ... I love Gong Yoo " she said .

" Age ??" He asked.

" 44.. an Actor " she said, eating and he spit it out while laughing..

"Wh-at??" she asked... And he couldn't control himself from laughing.

" The supreme Leader Kim Jong Un himself is 40 years old now and your ... What's his name ?? Yoo ?"

"Gong Yoo " she corrected

"Yeahh.. is 44 .. isn't he an uncle too ??" He asked, still controlling his laugh.

" Sorry , but i haven't researched so much about someone i don't like.. for me He's my Oppa, not. Ahjussi" she said ,

" Silly..." He said .. and she looked at him .

" And may i know whom you like ???" She asked.

" I like Lika Solt, Russian/ Chinese model ... She is Russian and Turkic with some German admixture Women ... God !!  You know she's so freaking hot " he said, rubbing his face from his hand aggressively.

Hana took her phone out googling it , to see who is she that he likes soo much .

" Isn't she beautiful ??" he asked.

" No !!! Not at all" Hana said slamming her phone on the table..

"Change the topic .. i don't like it " she said , furiously

"Like ??? " He asked.

" Let's talk about studies ??. Shall we ?? When you failed in your class 3rd in maths exam ??..and -"

" That doesn't count now.. look at me -"

"Why not i tell everyone in the company that you failed and used to bully me -'?? " Hana was in her deep thoughts triggering him.

"I dare you Honey " he said, gulping down his drink.

" Then.... From now on !! Stop fanning about those Russian girls !!" She said .

" Come on, they are some social media queens and me here -".

"Sir , your bill " Hayam was cut off by the waiter.

"Thank God, you arrived at right time.. " Hayam said giving away the card to him. He swiped it and payed in front of him taking back the card Hayam stood up .

"Let's go , love" he said standing up .

"Sure.. honey " Hana said ,and circled her arm around him.

Coming out of the hotel, she removed her hand from him and sat inside. He sigh and took his seat beside her and drove away..

When the car reached the place he stopped and Hana woke up from her slumber. Hayam came out and brought their bags out taking it with them to their room .

When they reached their room, Hana jumped on the bed and closed her eyes... But soon they were opened when a loud spank was heard throughout the room and her bumb was stinging .