shark and minnows

" Ohhh my bad then, but please use her First name .... I don't like people mistaking me with her " he said , and sat on his chair like he owns this class .

' Practically Yes , half of the school runs with the money his father donates '

"Do you need an invitation to stand up Hana ???" She shouted. And I stood up lowering my head. " At what time do you wake up ??" She ask . Tears already aroused in my eyes making it drop down on my notes.

"8" i said , softly.

"What ?? 8 ?? Don't you know that you should be here within 8 :30 ?? Just because of these types of students I have to get nagging early in the morning from the principal !! Don't you have any shame that you always come late ? How do you face yourself? And what do you do at home ? Huh ?? Just sit , study , eat and play that's all .... Right ?? You guys should get a responsibility it's then you people will realise what hard work is . If you aren't interested in coming to school then don't come ! Stay in your home and get married ... Or go for work you'll only know how hard life is when you'll face it !!! From tomorrow onwards if I come to know that anybody in my class comes late , i won't take them in my class nor I'll let them write the exam . Got it !!! ?? Darshan you'll note down the students who disobey the rules of the school. " She said , breathing heavily. I sniffed and wiped my eyes

"sit down, .... so where were we ???" She asked , and I sat down not looking up opening my notes, I could feel gazes on me . Pity gazes . Which i hate . The period also ended with just me zoning out and trying to concentrate. I didn't look at anyone just focused on my notes and writing... When the class ended everyone got out for their half n' hour break . I sigh when I felt nobody around me and finally rested my back looking around when two idiots with their gang entered and I left a heavy sigh . A really heavy sigh .

He looked at me walking with his signature grin, hands in his pocket he walked towards me with his lazy steps . Though he has got all heavenly looks but let me tell you they don't flatter me . Never they did . He's the second Heartthrob of the school , first is Dave, and third is his friend Aryan . He came and sat on my desk with his legs crossed and Aryan stood a little far from him looking at him , i sometimes doubt their friendship how can idiots be childhood friends??? Wait idiots like idiots company so yeah... That's the reason. But sometimes I feel like Aryan isn't that bad compared to the idiot who's sitting at my desk . I don't know why he is sitting here , when there isn't anything to talk about I sigh hearing them talking to themselves and getting up not interested in their talks . When i came out of my desk and was about to walk away he said .

"Aryan? When do you get up in the morning??" He asked

" 5 " Aryan said .

"Damn man !!! What will you do so early?? " He asked .

"Work out, jogging" Aryan replied sarcastically.

"Hey just look at me , I wake up at 9 or sometimes 9 :30 look at the power I have . Nobody has the power to go against me . Because they know if they point out to me what will happen ... Money is everything. without money everyone is worthless. Filthy " he said , looking at me . I just looked at him with my harsh burn eyes feeling them sting with the tears I'm controlling when I was about to go he again said .

"Anyways.... Aryan !!! How much does your dad earn ???" He asked , looking at me he held me there with his eyes who held me captive .

" I don't know, but enough to fulfill my needs " he said .

"Can he buy a School bag for you ??" He asked , and I looked at him feeling my anger race . He walked towards my place and picked up my bag I ran towards my bag to snatch it but I was late he held above his head where i couldn't reach . My height!!! . "Can he Aryan ???" He asked again .