A Visit

The next day when Hayam came to the office there was a huge crowd everywhere And everyone gossiping about it He sighed thinking maybe no one called for modification.

As he walked everyone was just gossiping around like no work which obviously triggered him, but he sighed and reached his office floor To see half of the company employees present there Looking at his office. He looked at the secretary desk to see her nowhere.

" As expected " he said, and sigh again .

Looking around  he noticed a bench kept in the side , he pulled it in the centre and sat on it putting his legs one on the other.

"Shit !! I didn't even have  my breakfast" he said , and removed his cigar from his inner pocket of his suite , he removed his upper coat and placed it beside him . Lighting it up , he put it in between his lips inhaling the weed inside it and leaving it from his mouth , and some from his nose...

After a couple of minutes some of them turned back just to gasp And she told everyone to turn back so they did, in the group The HR , Cyril, Sana and some other employees were included too As they saw Hayam sitting there so chill they panicked.

Just then the HR came running towards him and said.

"Mr. Abadi your office, did you see ?? Someone broke in and -"

"Why do you think someone would only destroy my office ??" Hayam asked.

"Then sir.. what should we do ??" The HR asked.

" Move .. go back " Hayam said, looking back at the group of employees and the HR moved back seeing his arrogant attitude.

" Done ??? Is everyone done analysing my office ?? " He asked, and no one answered.

"Speak my dear employees!!!"  he yelled and some  of them jumped in their place.

"Sir they were just trying -" the HR tried reasoning.

"When does the Office start Dear HR ???" He asked, puffing out his smoke.

" 9 sir.. " the HR said .

"What's the time now ??" Hayam asked.

"10 :30 " the HR said checking his watch.

"Alright.. i maybe sitting here for at least 20 minutes, and everyone was soo engrossed in checking my office. Rather than doing their work , aren't they assigned to do any work ?? Are they that free ?? Are they Mr. Human Resources Manager ???" He asked , jumping from the table and dropping his cigar down  and  squashing it with his feet .

  "Damn i don't even get any answers in my own company, should I fire everyone and hire the new one who knows to obey ??" Hayam asked, looking at the employee.

"Actually, we were worried about you sir. We thought some burglar or our competitors have done that, we were waiting for you here to take certain actions That's all sir.. and we are sorry we do have our work , we were just distracted" Sana said .

" Is it ?? Aww.. my dear employees caring about me ?? That is so pleasant to hear No problem, you guys don't need to worry about the destruction I did that. by Myself " and everyone looked shocked gasping, he walked inside his office looking at it and walked out again feeling angered again remembering about yesterday.

"I was seriously angry ... " He said to himself.

" Well !!..Mr. HR, listen carefully, the employees standing here should be allotted extra work, not going home before 5 The work should be reasonable I hope you understand, Call for the modification and re-altor the things within tomorrow That's your work, dismiss everyone. Call the COO before you go" Hayam said , and everyone was off within a sec