Book Date

" it was hurting me , the words you say which was beautiful for me to listen were starting to fill my mind like the person who meant me so much , things so cheap and negative about me .... And then one day last week , mom introduced me to her friend's son he's good according to everyone. And I think he's right for me . I really need to stop this before I lose my brain " she said after sniffing.

He just looked at her with no expressions on his face , she waited for him to say at least something now but he didn't she sniffed again calming herself down her hands which were shivering she wiped them on her Jean's and nodded understanding him , she looked down gulping and decided to just go away when she was about to turn he held her left arm turning her back he held her nap with both of his large hands and placed his lips on her she was more than shock for what he did nearly forgot to breath, he made a long smooch on her lips while closing his eyes , he slightly parted his lips and brought his tongue out swirling it on her bottom lips and held it with his teeth and opened his eyes , he looked at her shock state and smiled while still catching her bottom lips in between his teeth but his smile vanished and he left her lip moving a bit away but still holding her nap , he made her neck arc to look him up .

" You should have done this " he said .

" Huh ??" She asked finally blinking but looked away not being able to see his eyes and soon a blush creeped on her cheeks making her cheek go warm suddenly, he smiled seeing her blush .

" You could have ....*a cute small smooch of her lip , making her look back to him with her fast heart beat* done this if you were so crazy about me " he said , and she pouted . Removing his hands from her face .

" I was not crazy for anyone, and I'm getting married . How dare you do that to me ??" She asked , looking Everywhere except him . He smiled walking closer to her placing his arms on the door and caging her.

" what did I do ...... Aaniya ??" He asked , finally using her name.

She looked at him with her teary eyes to see him so close that his lips could perfectly touch her forehead if he moved an inch . She looked down feeling happy yet sad she looked up letting her tears flow down and he instantly whipped it away.

" Don't call me that now , it's too late " she said .

" What makes you think it's too late ??? Are you already married to that jerk ??" He asked .

" No, but I'm soon-" he cut her off by placing his finger on her lips. He moved away his fingers caressing her cheek bone , bringing his body close to her if that was possible because they two were actually glueing on to each other.

" I'm getting triggered by that sentence now Listen her .... Open your big ears and listen I don't know about my feelings yet, but i cannot see you with someone. No one other than me , it's just me who has rights on you to forget anything and everything. It may be fighting, insulting, caring , adoring, loving , kissing , hugging .... And even marriage if that's what our faith holds but for now I want you to reject that jerk as you go home , or else you'll get his body on your engagement" he said .

" And what should I do then ?? What should I tell my parents?? Any reason ?? Or tell them that I love someone else, and he doesn't yet. he doesn't want me to marry anyone.... But again he cannot yet figure out his feelings" She said , as her tears kept flowing down .

" You cannot force me to love you, i haven't figured out anything like -" he said .

" I-its alright Hassan , i know i cannot force you for anything especially to love me right ?? I just want one thing from you " she said looking down , taking a deep breath she placed her hands on his abs and looked up at him , smiling with her tears she said.