Compliments and Memories

"Because you choose your PS over me every time, because you cannot see anything when you start playing, not me or your words that you spit ... Do you even remember telling me to get out of your life when playing ?? No right?? Because you won't be in your senses when you take the controller in your hand, d-dont you remember that you have made me wait in the bed for more than half midnight just because i wanted some cuddles in my freaking periods. You're the best boyfriend Avyaan, but not when you hold that thing... You ask why I hate your PS ??? I'm not a stupid person to hate things without any reason, i hate it because you love to give your attention more to that non living thing than me .. your so called girlfriend !!! Just saying I love you isn't a love language, do you remember us going for the date ??? Do you remember us hugging last ?? Do you even remember us in bed ?? Am i bad just because I'm asking your love and attention ??? Begging??? But I did beg you ... I didn't realise I was starting to wait for the love you could shower me, i waited for the hugs you would give me , i waited for the kisses ... Ohh inaya if you cook his favourite food, or set his closet or his room  i wast starting to find reasons so that I could get your love , get your attention.. i didn't knew I started begging for your love and affection soon, i didn't realise that I was disrespecting myself when I waited , craved ... Begged for some  bare minimum things for love attention, affection, support,  your reciprocation . Do you even know how much time you spent on that phone and your PS ??? Almost the whole day Avyaan ... Okay Come on i don't want to make you feel bad or a villain in our relationship in front of everyone I agree that you did show your love even if it was once in two days or three but have you noticed me flinching when you suddenly hug me ?? Me getting afraid suddenly ?? Me getting emotional because I didn't feel your warmth which felt like from ages. ??? I -i-i I'm not saying what I did for you but,... I was always there for you, always like your wish is my command , there was always and still is that I'm not good enough for you , i violated my own boundaries, i have lost myself in this relationship, I'm insecure all the time, i have even tried to keep you in this relationship by overdosing my affection thinking i might have been showing less of my love to you, we have fought for so Many times just because of your playing habit but in those conflicts??? I was the only one to apologise because i didn't want us to end .. i wanted you Avyaan , but you were okay without me to !! But i-i wasn't I felt like it's just me in this relationship, just I need this relationship not you... Not us, you have changed ... A lot, but look at me now ??? Even with all this, I still need you. Even if you keep behaving like this my heart is ready to accept that even if the love is given by begging.... It's still the love which I'm receiving from my love, I still need you . I still want to be in this relationship........ Because be-because I don't want to be alone, I'm used to being your presence though it might be you sitting in front of your PS, your system, your phone ... Whatever it is.. but -" she breathed out.

"I didn't plan on doing this, i need a break up. Not because i don't want to live without you because I want you to regret losing me, i want you to realise you lost me . You lost me whenever you took that controller and sat for the whole day, you lost me whenever you made me disrespectful in my own eyes...... You lost me" she said .

Finally ending with a long breath everyone was silent listening to their Friend , they didn't know their relationship was going down Nobody noticed it. They looked at Avyaan to say something, at least a sorry but he just stared at her .

She sniffed walking forward and out of the house passing by him who didn't even care to stop her which broke her more .  The girls ran after her but not before aaniya said.

" Knock some shits into his brain,!!! We don't want another couple getting separated alright ??? Before tomorrow " aaniya said, and kissed his cheek running out after the girls.

Hassan sigh seeing his friend list in this own thoughts, they look at each other Jay, samar, Rohan, Hassan and  Zahir ... They walked towards the zoned out man dragging him out from that place out to the lawn made him sit on one of the chairs and they sat all rounded.