His love is Scary

" Who are you waiting for ?? Wear your seat-" he was cut off when she jumped on his lap putting her both legs on her seat and resting her back on his window she wrapped her left arm around him and held his shirt tightly with her right hand.

" I'm not so professional in these things but.... Don't laugh" she said , and placed her lips on his making him taken back but he smiled anyways as he realised what she meant .

When she was about to move back he held her nap and kissed her with all his passion .

Sucking and licking her lips out , they parted when she was out of breath .

" Damn !! And you said you aren't a professional one " he said . Resting his forehead on her.

" I'm not " she said.

" But your soft lips perfectly dance with mine .. " he said , making her blush.

" I missed you Hana " he said, after a long pause.

" I'm here Hayam... Then how did you-" he pulled out his head and looked at her, to see his red eyes who were controlling themselves not to flow she caressed his cheek seeing him cry .

" Y-you don't know how much I have missed you, how much I wanted you in my life. How much i -i needed you, and when you're here in front of me ,. In my arms , i -i cannot believe it . My mind doesn't make me believe it, i don't think it's real. What if this is all a dream, a beautiful dream ?? What if you just vanish when I get used to you ?? What if you leave me ??" He asked , finally letting his tears flow but he looked down embarrassed.

She smiled pulling his chin up and wiping them off. Placing her hand on his chest feeling his heart beat at the same speed as hers... She came a bit forward and planted a soft peck on his lips making his eyes go wide , she smiled and gave a peck again ... Again and again, until he smiled. She kissed his nose , his  cheeks , his eyes , his forehead... And lastly leaving a peck.

" Is it still a dream for you ?? ... If it is !!  Beautiful things vanish when we touch if it isn't real, you can touch me Hayam.. feel me , gaze at me as much as you want .... let your mind register that it's not a dream , but I'm also a part of your life now. Because. I feel that too, after losing Niel, i never thought I would get attached to someone again. But when I saw you , my love which was buried from ages aroused, it's a dream for me to ... Because I never got the happiness which i wished for .. having you is the most important and beautiful blessing I ever got in my life. We'll get used to it, we'll adjust with each other.. we'll together accept the reality of our relationship... Let's go step by step .." she said , making himself smile and nod.

"Can I ask you something ??" He asked.

" Can I see him ?? Like you have any photos or anything like that ??" He asked.

" Sure , why not... But i don't have his photo with me, i don't have anything of his with me because I burnt everything which reminded me of him.. because i realised that 'one cannot move on unless you have fully accepted and burnt out your past' If I hadn't done that, i wouldn't have been here with you now .... But !! Don't feel so insecure about yourself, Your Hayam , and He is Niel...!! Your you , and he is he !! You cannot be him .... And he can Never be you, He can never be My Hayam "

" Thanks  Hana " he said , Hugging her tight ... She kissed his neck making him giggle.

" I'm proud of my you Hayam, i really do. " she said . And he hugged her ..

After some time , Hana sat down on her seat but Hayam insisted that her to keep sitting while he drove but she disagreed because he would be distracted and that would cause any accident which she would never want in her life again.