Birthday Party

"Thank you.. for consoling her " Ilahi said, holding his wife's hand .

"If She's your sister... she's my sister too. Don't thank me for something small " Suzy said, smiling .

" Where is Rahi ??" Ilahi asked, removing his hand from her after nodding.

"He might be in his room, but i suggest  that , you shouldn't be so hard on him -"

"Let me handle him Suzy !! His friends circle is not good anyway " he said, walking Inside the closet .

Walking to her room she now knew what she had to do ...

******

** After 6 months. **

"Alright, Rahi .. will you help me ??" Hana asked.

"Sure sista " he said, standing up .

"Unnie.. what about me ??" Rooh asked.

"Yes.. what about us ??" Manan asked, she bent down kissing his nose.

"You two will decide what to wear for tomorrow's party" Han said.

"For Mia and Sophia??" Rooh asked.

"Noo, for yourself... Pamper yourself till me and your big brother arrange everything" Hana said.

"But-"

"Listen to what Unnie is saying,.." rahi said .

" Okay.. let's go Manan , let's do some e-shopping " rooh said and held her small brother's hand and walked away.

"Let's go then ??" Hana asked, and rahi nodded.

" Where too ??' Mahi asked, as he came down with Ilahi .

"To the venue oppa " Hana said, smiling ..

though she knew she wasn't their real sister, she read somewhere

' some Relationships are bigger and stronger than the blood one '

so she held that part in her heart and moved on like she did with every other bad shit situation that happened to her in her life.

And about Maahi's behaviour towards her sister ?? No defending her ?  She thought that, she cannot just ignore the love her brothers had shower on her yet knowing she isn't their real one , so she focused on the beautiful memories rather than the one bad one, and maahi never disrespected or scolded her for anything so she let it slide the problem was her second sister in law.

she showed how she has hatred towards hana. But someone said to her that

' focus on yourself, rather than focusing the negative around you. Focus on the beautiful things around you' and she's doing that, she smiled for her own self for how does her mind still remembers those words till now ?? So clearly... So imprinted in her mind like he knew things would happen in her life and his words will only keep her sane .

' Hayam .... Why are you like this ' she said , to herself..

Maahi came hugging Hana from her shoulder and Ilahi looked at her .

"I suggest you still that, we have a big mansion why not here ?? " Ilahi asked.

"Ahh come on oppa it's our beautiful twins birthday. They are going to finally turn 5 .... " Hana said,

"Someone is more happy than their own mother" Maahi's wife said coming downstairs.

" Shouldn't i ?? Sister in law ???" Hana asked. Smiling , shrugging off she looked at their brothers.