The Video

" Get up already Hayam !!! " Hana yelled from the kitchen.

And a big baby boy came out without any upper clothes on it rubbing his eyes He came and hugged her from behind .

"Woo, you smell so delicious just like last  -" just then a hand flicked his forehead .

"Ouch !! God , that hurts " he said , moving back .

" Good because go get fresh you'll smell good too .. the breakfast is almost ready " she said .

" Aww, am I going to see your wifey character every morning like this ??" He asked smiling , and sitting on the stool .

" Yes.. I'll be the boss of us!! So get your a** up and get ready we have an important meeting-"!! She was cut off when a hand pulled her from back and turned back pulling her close to his bare chest .

" Sure... Your Highness, you can rule my whole life now. But- " he stopped and came closer near her ear and said.

  "except in bed " he said and moved back  looking at her now red heated face .

"Because you know that i don't like being submissive and-" he was pushed away.

And Hana held a hot spatula which she just turned off after placing the pancake on the plate She held it tight and spanked it on his butt making him go inside the guest room of Hana's apartment.

"Get yourself ready or else I'll leave you and goo.. and to talk about sleeping together ??? That's only possible after marriage.. not very soon " she said, and closed the bathroom door . .

"I'll make you beg me .. Honey " he yelled from the bathroom

" In your dreams " Hana yelled back.

" I have already seen you doing that in my dreams I want in reality " he yelled, And she stopped in her track gasping .

" Pervert head !!" She mumbled and went out .

They both had breakfast silently And got ready no. Just Hana got ready, Hayam will be getting ready after reaching his office.

****

"You never said that you have a secret sleeping room ?" Hana asked as she saw his room .

"You don't know a lot of things about me Honey" he said .

"Ohh really ?? If it's dirty , keep it to yourself... Can I present your schedule now ??" She asked.

He smiled taking a shirt from his Waldorf and walked towards her he took the iPad from her and placed it on his table and  rested his back against the table spreading his legs he pulled her in between and circled his hand around her waist, she automatically buttoned his shirt up without him Saying.

When she was done she took the tie from the table which he kept before and placed it under his neck he pulled her closer making her lean on his body fully . She looked at him and back to his lips feeling his breath fan to her cheek he was about to lock their lips together when she stood straight again tying the tie. 

He smiled seeing her not making eye contact while blushing ...

When she was done she moved back and he inshirted his shirt on his own thankfully he had worn his pants before itself.

He went and sat on his chair and shifted his mood to the office look .

"So, Go ahead. Miss Hayami, what's the schedule for the day " he asked. And she nodded, picking up her iPad and started to tell him about the day .

"Alright, bring me those files which I have to sign and my coffee too" he said , and she nodded walking out of the door .

Bringing back his coffee and the files she placed on the table she walked near him and showed him where he had to sign and to turn the pages .