New Beginning

****
Have you ever felt like how the nights really change?? Like really it's just yesterday you feel like you were in your school and we have already finished with our studies, after this ??? It's all your choice.

You want to achieve more or you want to stop , or if it's enough....

The most important thing when life changes is that we need to become responsible no matter what. Like we were so eager to do things on our own, desperate to manage our own stuff , we waited for the day where we would rule our own life ...

But when life really hits you with that ?? When life gives you enough time to enjoy ourselves, we need to stop and focus on everything but the future and career. Though they say live in the present then why do people work ?? Work and save money for the future clauses?? It's an irresistible fact that we need to think about the future, we have too...

Living in the present is the best in its own for some perspectives. But even though they say present matters , the future matters the equal too.  The time flew so fast that what we used to think about the future is what we're living in now.... So fast.

****

Closing her suitcase sitting on her bed she smiled seeing her photos from her childhood till now.

Hana was done packing her luggage fully for the last time breathing in her house, maahi has gone out for a walk and also to check on their house (their family house).

It was past 11 in the night, she was silently crying for the last time .... But with a smile, remembering their memories. Not just her, the girls and some boys did cry too when they excited the restaurant after having their whole afternoon and dinner.

Spent some time in bed talking about all their memories from childhood to the day they fully become adults.

The girls went back to their hometown where hana was also staying , the girls and boys will be staying for some time without stress, but now or the other they have to decide what they will be doing in their life.

Some have their own dreams but some are yet to find , it's the main process where and which will lead you to how well you live your life, it's the main point of their life where they have to choose the path which will not have a turning point or even if it has ... If it would risk a lot, anyway everyone will be living their life to the fullest till they get back together , let them continue their life.

Swiping the pictures she stopped at a particular picture, which reminded her of her secret hidden gallery. Her hands eventually took her to the hidden gallery entering the password the setting opened  and revealed the things she had kept hidden from years from everyone
.
" Where did you vanish suddenly ??, those eyes of your still roam in front of my eyes like I have been seeing them everyday . Why didn't I forget about you ?? Like everyone did ? Nobody remembers you Hyam . No-one, why did you disappear like that ?? Why did you imprint your bad side to everyone.... But why did I see your hidden Side ??? Why did you show me ? It's not like I asked you . Did i ? " She asked looking at the picture. But suddenly the air changed making her blink and come back to reality....

She looked around feeling weirdly strange she looked at the pictures and narrowed her eyebrows.

"Why do I even care ?? Why do I even care about your disappearance? When you don't care about telling me .. !!" She said, glaring at the pictures , she selected all the few pictures and clicked on the ' delete all ' option.

The system showed for reassurance again and she reassured herself whether she wanted to delete it or not ??.. she thought for a bit like she has been keeping it for years now, just only to delete on her graduation night ??? No right .