Man of her Dreams

" Kiss me , Princess..." He said , making her jerk up from his face a bit , she slapped hard from her left hand making him wince and look up at her confused and he left her hand rubbing his cheek .

" What the - !!! Why did you slap me bitch ??" He asked , and she jumped off him .

Walking inside the bathroom but came back again took a glass and walked in again coming out of the bathroom she walked near him who was holding his head in his hand feeling dizzy .

" Niel ??" She asked ever so smoothly. And when he looked up she splashed the whole glass of water on his face making him gasp and fully come to his senses.

He looked up to see her gone but came out from the bathroom again and splashed the water again making him full wet he was still getting himself together when again a splash of water was thrown on him but this time not on his face but on his lower part .

" Hope you have clam down now " she said , and walked out of the room storming out of his house she held the door knob to open it when a sudden force of hand turned her back with a great force and pushed her on the door making her back hit the hard wooden door .

" Ahh!!" She winced , but he didn't care but caged her in his arms placing them beside her . She looked up at him and pushed him away hard making him stumble back he looked at his chest and back to her .

" God some guts huh ??? Don't get head over yourself!! Calling you princess doesn't mean -"

" I never told you to call me that in the first place " she said , racing her eyebrows. He looked at her for some time and then smirked walking closer to her.

" Aww, the princess is Jealous??" He asked tracing his finger on her jaw.

" huh !! Jealous? Not even in your dreams Niel !! ,.. I'm just angry because you stood me up ! You even know that ?? Damn who am I talking to ?? " She said , and was about to walk away when he held her arm .

" Leave it . Xavier!!!" She said , making him leave instantly She glared at him and finally opened the door walking out of the house.

He gritted his teeth and punched the wall beside and looked around to see the whole house clean fresh, and without any trace of alcohol or smoke smell . He sighed and walked inside the room slamming his door.

****

The next day Niel got up with feeling his head heavy, he sat on his bed holding his head and all the memories of last night came running into his mind, he sigh thinking what he did and what she did .

He looked at the clock to see 9 : 45 already , he narrowed his eyebrows and stood up from his bed and peeked from his room looking if she had arrived or not not seeing her in the house he rolled his eyes and walked inside the bathroom to get fresh.

Coming out he called his driver telling him to arrive within 5 minutes. He wore his same torn sky blue jeans not caring of anything and a white ripped tshirt. He took his belongings and walked out of his room he dragged out one of the drawers to get his cigarettes but there weren't any .

He sighed and pulled out the other but he didn't get. Sighing he brushed off his hairs backwards realising she threw away everything he walked towards the small refrigerator bending down he opened it to see his daily alcohol gone too , he held the Handel tight and closed the door of the fridge harshly making it move from its position. He took long steps towards his main door opening it and shut it off hard to see his driver already present with an open door , he closed the door and extended his hand for the keys which the driver gave without any hesitation. He looked up at the driver and extended his hand again .