On a mission

" No, That day when you were admitted to the hospital your family doctor said " she said , looking down .

" Did he tell you to convince me ??" He asked , and she nodded. He sighed and looked away in front of him , he left her and rested his hands on either side of his body . She saw how he felt a bit sad .

"Nie-" she was cut off when he held her waist and lifted her up making her sit aside she felt hurt when he did that , dragging himself out of the car he adjusted his clothes and started walking away.

While he walked away he took out a pack out of cigarettes and took one of it out and kept in between his lips we walked towards the sea . She sighs seeing him sitting inside the car ....

She jumped out of the car and pulled the trunk down closing it She checked if the car was locked and walked away after him ... She reached where he was standing only to inhale the chemical and feel her breath stop she closed her mouth and walked a bit back feeling relief.

"How strong is that ?" She asked herself.

Xavier stood in front of the ocean letting the waves hit his legs one after the other .

She looked at him not knowing what to do she slowly walked towards him and hugged from back that's the only thing which came to her mind to do .

"I'm sorry" she said , resting her face on his back but he didn't say anything .

She left him when he didn't say anything, and again her mind said that 'maybe he needs some time alone ??' she nodded and walked backwards still looking at him .

when he turned back to see her stop by her steps moving backwards making her look confused at her .

"What are you doing??" He asked . She walked towards him and removed his cigarette from his fingers and dug a hole in the sand putting it in and closing it .

"You know that causes lungs problems right?? She asked , and he looked away.

"Niel, you cannot just keep quiet like this .... You have to talk to me -"

" What do you want to talk about ???" He asked .

"About you -"

" About me what ?? Like what ?? Like why do i smoke ?? Why do i drink ??. Why did i stop going to the therapist ?? Why am I like this ? Why ?? I'm sorry but the answer is only one !!! I am like this !!! I won't change for anyone!! And anybody !!! Get that" he said .

"I don't believe in that!!! I'll change you I'll help you change it " she said .

"God damn it . Hana !!! Don't you understand my language ??? When the person says he doesn't want to change that means he doesn't want to change !!!! Why force him ?? He's happy on his own!!" He said .

"You aren't happy Niel, the change I'm talking about is for your own good And you promised me that you'll change right ?? You said you're trying aren't you ??" She asked with hope in her eyes.

" I said I'm trying , i said I'll do anything for you !!! I said I'll do anything just to have you in my life . But I guess you're here just to change me, it feels like you're on a mission now !!! Change Xavier change Niel " he yelled .

"Mission ??? Does trying to bring the best in a person feel a mission to you ? "

"Yes !! It feels like that now. Because now if I think those lovely dovey moments and all were a part of your mission ?? So that you change me and go away ?? I wanted to change for you Hana !! For you . But you're changing me just for you , not for me . You're trying to change me because you want it. you don't even care what I want . You didn't even Ask if I want this or not !? You didn't even ask why I smoke why I'm like this . You didn't care !!! You didn't ask " he said .