Their safe place

For a moment he froze seeing her beg in front of him his heart didn't accept seeing her like this .

'Damn is she scared of me so much ???'
He asked to himself.

He threw the cigar down and she gulped finally looking down but looked up sobbing His gaze held her in place , he moved his hand closer to her face wiping off her tears and shook his head saying 'no'.

" No tears Hun .... " He said softly, and she gulped nodding removing her hands from his hold and wiping off her face He sighed and stood up and she stood after him He looked at her looking down at her shoes sniffing .

"Lis-" his phone cut him off .

"Yes ?? " He said ... "Alright I'm coming " he said and hung up the phone Taking a last glance, he walked away And she fell down again .

****

As he came downstairs, he straight away walked towards his place where he and his gang usually sit and time passed Reaching the backyard of the school his friends saw him and moved away from the huge stone where usually Your Highness sits . He sat in his place and took a can of a soft drink and opened it drinking it in half And he looked at his gang with a smile which obviously screamed victory.

****
' but he didn't knew it was the most . The most Worst thing he had done and he didn't knew that he would regret this his whole life ... But Destiny had already played it's card, so he had to bear it's consequences '

****

The 18 pals
( Rayaan , Ekansh , Yash , Ahaan , Ayaan , Azaan , Arnav , samar , shaan , leo , James , Oliver , Henry , Adam , Arun, Edan , Aryan , and Hayam )

****

" What is it ??? " Hayam asked, as he gulped down the drink ... With a smile .

" Nothing bro , we just came to discuss the hot topic going around the campus " James said , and Hayam smiled more. 

" I know that ..." He said proudly drinking fully and throwing it away.

" What !!!??? You knew it !!! " Aryan asked , surprised.

"Yeah .. that's me who did it !!!" He said without any guilt .

Aryan looked at him not more than a father look at his son when he murdered someone innocent.

Aryan pulled Hayam down making him stand on his legs and held his collar.

"How could you Hayam !!! We are bad !! Not very bad !! We might be jerks !! But not a**holes ... How could you do that to her, it's about her self -" he cut him off when Hayam pushed him away laying a punch on his face .

"How dare you hold my collar???" He asked , in rage.

Aryan looked at him in furious and was ready to punch him back when Rayaan , Ayaan , and James came in between.

"Relax men, Relax that's not our rules !!! You remember right ??? No girl will come in between the 18 !!! " James said looked at each other.

"Don't remind me, ask him. Who's over reacting!!" Hayam said , looking away and being disappointed.

" Over reacting???? It's over reacting for you ??? You just sold out a girl's self respect just like that in public. What worse will you do ???" He asked yelling on top of his lungs.

" What !!! SELF respect ??? She should have thought about it before messing with me !!" Hayam said .

" What did she do ??? Just slapped you right??? She didn't just slap you just like that , you hurt her that's why she reacted just like you reacted by uploading her naked pics on the social media!!!!" He shouted, Making Hayam freez for what he just heard .