The UK

" I cannot hold you forever right ?? I need to let you go so that I can see you fly ... See my Hana fly. Right ?? " He said, looking at her she sat straight looking at his brother's red eyes. He held her hand keeping the frame aside and looked at her .

"I'm proud of you My Angel, My little baby, my baby sister... How should I make you understand that you're my baby, my sweet and beautiful baby. My only sister, you're not less than my own daughter, You make me proud Hana. Y-your not my burden... You could never Hana, Don't say this !!! Please. You don't believe this when I say , I could sell , throw anything for you Just for you to smile , just for you to say 'oppa I'm happy , oppa I'm living good' I just want to hear that  You're not a burden. this empire we have built is nothing without you, my whole purpose I built this, made this place as home so that one day when my sister comes she  could stay here be happy, but ... Now that you have already decided I wanted to ask something. Did someone say something ?? Did anyone scold you ? Misbehaved ? Tell me Hana , I won't leave them . " He asked , and she shook her head as no.

"Everyone is lovely here Oppa, everyone... Don't think like that, I'm going just so that I can build myself. I want to see how capable I am. If I stay here, your love , your luxury will spoil me ... I'll keep on coming during the holidays, I'll keep on calling you oppa, or else you can visit me.. whenever you like. It's just that I'm going to another part of the world not out of the World rig-"

"Shh, don't say those things .. i have lost mumma that's enough I don't want my baby-" and he stopped himself as he hugged her tightly. Hana hugged him resting her head on his chest.

"But I have lost a lot of people oppa " she said silently.. and his brother heard, kissing her head he caressed her arm .

" God always takes those humans who he loves more, who are more than pure for this toxic world. He decides that they no longer need this world instead they deserve heaven from Where they will be seeing us from above ?? Like mummy ?? " He asked, clearly knowing that more than her mother she missed someone else. Xavier.

"Hm" she hm, not being able to open her mouth.

" Don't worry, he's happy over there... He's somewhere more best than this world " he said, softly. And Hana let her tears flow down.

After some hours of feeling better in each other's warmth the siblings sigh.

"Oppa did you sleep ??" Hana asked.

"Hm" he mumbled...

"Oppa I need to pack my things" she said. Getting apart from him sitting straight and Ilahi sigh.

"When are you leaving ??" He asked, standing up. So did she.

"Sunday, Morning 5..." She said .

"What have you planned for ?" He asked.

" I have planned that .. for now, I'll first rent an apartment. Then search for a job  and start my life" she said.

" That sounds difficult Hana, can you hear -"

"This hope has grown with lots of effort oppa ..be my strength" she said. And he hugged her.

" I will .. " he said.

" Which job ?? Cafe or something ??" He asked, she broke the hug resting her hands on her hip .

" Oppa !! My degree is not for some cafes ... " She said.

"Then ?? Clerk ?" He asked.

"I'll apply for some jobs in the company, let's start with small jobs" she said. And he nodded.

"But Hana, promise me ... If you need anything or -"

"If you help me with my career. That won't be called as i built, rather a helper built" she said.