The Slap

"Is that the case ??? " She asked, and i nodded.

"then i would like to tell you that you're sitting in the wrong class it's your English class now " she said , and I gasped dramatically.

I took my books and walked towards her .

"I'm sorry, i didn't know " i said to the teacher and the hod . She nodded, understanding.

" Go back to your respective classes" she said , and was about to go when the Idiot decided to speak .

" Wait a min, Miss Hod " he said ,

"What ??" She asked .

" She might have not brought her time table , but why is Miss Rui sitting in English class when she has her time table with her ??" He asked, making me and her gulp he looked at Rui and took out the paper which was peaking out from her book which she rested near her chest .

"Take a look at it , Mam" he said , handing it to The hod. She analyzed it and looked at us . And we looked away.

" Lie !!!??? Both of you in my office" she said and walked away.

Just then the bell rang and everyone walked out Rui just ran away and I was about to run away when the demon gave his leg in the middle. Making me fall on my face .

"Ahhhhhhh,.. Go-' d" I Groaned in agony .

" aww Did My Hun get hurt ??? Let me see your pathetic face " he said crunching down to my level , I sat up on my butt and looked at him holding my elbow near my chest .

"Jerk" i said .

He just crunched his nose smiling I tried standing up but couldn't because of my knee.

when I looked at it my knee was bruised I caress my wound blowing some air on it feeling it sting and my eyes watered.

" Need help Hun ??" He asked , I looked at him but moved my head back when i felt him close to my face he smirked seeing me struggle.

I tried getting up with my own help and stood finally .

But i couldn't straighten up my leg because of the way it was stinging I tried walking slowly and slowly, he left a big long sigh and I was in the air suddenly making my heart drop to my stomach, shit when I opened my eyes I was in his arm .

" What the -" i was cut off.

"Want me to drop you ???" He asked .

"Yes... Now. Right here !!!" I said .

"Alright" and he adjusted me by holding me tight and walking out of the class , when we came out all students eyes were on us making me embarrassed.

"Shit head !! Put me down " i said thrusting my nails in his neck, But he just smiled showing that it doesn't affect him When I saw, where he was taking me i widened my eyes .

"Will you put me down right now or not !!!" I asked , frustrated furiously.

" I will ....." He said and we entered the nurse room He stopped in front of the bed and waited not putting me down .

" What are you thinking??? Put me down already " i said , he smiled and took a step back dropping me straight down on the floor .

"Ouchhhhh!!!! M-my back !!!! " I cried Just then the nurse came running towards me .

"Aww... Hun, you alright??? Come let me help you " he tried helping me get up , but i pushed his hands away.

' bipolar jerk !!' i said to myself.