Plan Execution

Reaching the venue, Hana came out of the car with a bouquet in her hand adjusting her dress .

" Why are you taking that with you ???" He asked .

"Aren't this for them ??" She asked, confused.

" Didn't you say this engagement won't be successful?? Then whom are you planning to give that ??" He asked .

"For aaniya and Hassan???" She asked .

"That's for you princess" he said , sadly.

"Omoo, for me ?? But you said " she sighs .

"Anyways, give it to them ... No problem" he said .

"No, I'll keep them" she said and opened the car door keeping them inside and smiled towards him . She walked near him and circled her hand around him and they walked away.

"Do i look okay ??" She asked again .

"You are, Princess.... " He said .

" Okay then -" just when they entered. The girls surrounded her .

"God damn !!! Hana . We thought you dumped us " Meera said .

" Okay guys, I'm here ... At least greet Niel ladies some respect?? He's our senior" she said ,

"Ahh... Hello, it's nice meeting you Sunbae" tamia said .

"Sunbae??" He asked .

"Senior, in Korean language" Hana said , and they nodded. All the girls greeted him and he smiled shaking their hands .

"Okay then , let's get to the work .. aaniya was calling you " Saanvi said , and they moved towards the soon to be groom's room but Hana stopped turning back to Xavier.

He was left alone for sure but she didn't unnoticed it walking towards him she held his hand .

"Hm ??" He asked ,

" Don't feel lonely... Handsome, Geff is here .. and some of your classmates too I guess . You look handsome like always, thank you so much for the flowers I love them . And don't roam around with girls if I see you with any girl latching around you . You know what I'll do . Not you but her ! Okay ???" She said making him smile ,blushing and nodded.

She adjusted his hair and winked walking away. And Xavier took out his phone to call his friend.

Reaching the room aaniya hugged Hana as she entered.

"Hana please, stop this !!.. i cannot do this. I'm done acting like i don't care . Like I want this, though that a**hole won't confess but I can live just by seeing him. But i cannot be someone else other than him, please !!. I-ii, beg y-you " she said crying her eyes out, seeing her friend so Madly in love made her eyes tear a bit too..

"I'll kill Hassan for acting like a jerk " rui said, wiping her tears.

"Aww.. you look sooo beautiful Aaniya, .... But we are here aan don't worry, this ceremony won't happen. TRUST us , trust me" Hana tried consoling her and she nodded getting a grip of herself.