Her world, which he cannot adjust with

"erm ?" She asked again , he shook his head and moved back looking at her .

" I don't like reading, but I can Listen as long as I can " he said , still holding her hands .

" What do you mean ??" She asked, confused.

" Bring me to your world... I want to be in it , though i cannot walk in by myself. You bring me in, you walk me in... in your World " he said , like he meant something else.

She smiled nodding feeling happy. But only if she could understand the meaning of what he just said , he smiled at her innocence and nodded.

" So what type of story should I read for you ??" She asked.

" Erm.. like what all do they have " he asked , and she smiled listening to him .

" They are different types of genres like fictional, narrative, science fiction, historical fiction, non fiction, -"

"Okay okay stop, before you start your train and I stop before it starts Read me something you like , your interest " he said .

" I like thrillers or romance novels " she said, excited.

" Erm.. so read me something thriller or suspense stories or romantic novels every evening " he said , and she nodded happily.

" I would love to do that " she said, excited.

"Let's get some books for us then ??" He asked and she nodded again .

They were about to go away when Hana stopped him .

" Wait -" she gasped.

"What ??" He asked .

" We have college Niel " she said.

" Ohhh" he said , and looked at his watch and sigh .

"erm, it's 11 : 10 now , it'll take 15 minutes for us to reach college so let's go next hour " he said , winking .

" You mean a bunk ?? " She asked . And he looked away acting like thinking and nodded.

" So will you go on a Date With me My Princess ??" He asked making her gulp .

" Come on it's fake i know , act with it " he said, and she smiled .

" Why not , My Prince ?" She said , making his heart skip but he smiled shyly and they walked away .
Searching for some books .

After sometime they totally gathered some books and he held them making a long pile of it .

" Princess i think this is enough" he said , and she finally looked at him .

" Oh ?? Is it ??" She asked , and he nodded looking at the books he held with both hands .

" Alright then , let's go " she said and took some books with her to the counter.

"I didn't know you like comic books " he said while they scanned each book .

" That's not for me , Niel " she said .

" Then for who ???" He asked .

" You'll know soon " she said and extended her card, After paying for it they walked out of the cafe .

"Will you ride ??" She asked .  And he scoffed.

" If you wish to die ?? Then why not " he said . And she sigh ...

" Let's try at least ?? I'll lead it " she said and he shook his head sideways saying no .

" Niel-"

" Don't force me please" he said and she nodded.