Silent Treatment

"You should call me by now " he said , after a long sigh.

Just then his phone rang he jerked up and took his phone but was disappointed to see the called ID but anyways he picked.

"Hm" he hmm.

"Where are you man ??? The party feels so boring here , Everyone is missing you Xavier" jeff.

"I'm not coming " he said .

" WHAT !!! You must be kidding man. Just shut and -"

"No jeff. Please you enjoy " he said.

"What's up dude?? What happened??" He asked .

"Nothing" Xavier said.

"Oh, it's Hana then... Did you guys fight ??" Geff asked , gulping down his vodka.

"Hm" he hm.. again,

"About what ??" He asked .

"Say you some other day, you enjoy now" he said , "talk to you later " Xavier said and ended the call.

Xavier laid down again and closed his eyes listening to the silent sound of waves hitting each other, hitting the rocks .

The dark night with no moon just starts twinkling, the soft breeze ruffling his hairs kissing his skin Making him shiver.

He smiled when he imagined her laughing and giggling, he imagined her getting panicked , getting shy, and his favourite.... Seeing her in the wedding gown walking down the aisle towards him with a shy smile .

****

The next morning Hana woke up when her head was almost going to fall down , she looked around to see her to realise that she slept on the sofa itself still with the same posture she slowly let her legs down and moan in pain she arc her neck to feel pain in her body for sleeping the whole night in the same posture.

She stood up slowly and was about to fall but managed feeling her nerves numb suddenly she walked up to her room to get dressed up.

Coming out of the bathroom she sighed feeling tired suddenly, she tried moving her neck but her neck got sprained due to sleeping with discomfort the whole night .

She opened her first aid kit and removed a patch band and applied it on her neck and shoulder. Keeping back the box she looked at herself in the mirror when

'i never told you to give me any reason Mrs Hayami, Meet me in the principal office in the afternoon '

She gasped when she remembered that she forgot again, smacking her forehead she mentally noted down that before attending any class she needs to meet the principal first saying that to herself she walked towards her closet.

"Why do i look pale ??" She asked herself,feeling her skin dry suddenly, she applied some moisturizer on her face dabbed it neatly applying some minimal of makeup she put on her glasses so that her red eyes could hide taking her bag she walked dow...

"Why do i look pale ??" She asked herself,feeling her skin dry suddenly, she applied some moisturizer on her face dabbed it neatly applying some minimal of makeup she put on her glasses so that her red eyes could hide taking her bag she walked down walking straight out of the house.